Rhajat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I was laying in bed tonight and I feel my phone vibrate and its the vibration that my chat app uses (Yes I memorize this :red:) cont
    "Corrin after being triggered by his mother's death briefly turns into a shonen protagonist." Ghastation is the best
    BdbUyW1.jpg
    basically me during internet conversation. Yeah I'm not good at conversation in general.
    I had a dream where I posted something controversial on TCF and I was meet with so much scorn that I was like :red: it and posted Tharja R34
    Reactions: Aesir
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Don't worry though if this ever did happen I would just disappear and not even announce it
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    better have been some good R34 in that dream.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    It was only the highest quality r34 for my exit
    My friend promised she wouldn't be MIA tonight but wouldn't you know it she is. Hurray for lonely sleepless nights
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Loneliness is not so bad. Sleeplessness is, however
    I have a habit in my stories to have a character pass out from cold then wake up being taken care of by their future love interest. Idk why
    I just noticed something Lyn and Eirika are both Myrmidon esque Lords which appear in the beginning portion of the game (cont)
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Which is mainly a tutorial for the rest of the game. Both are waifu material. They both start lacking in terms of power towards the end of the game. They both have infantry slaying weapons upon the start. They both are long time friends with the youngest in the Pegasus Knight trio And they are possibly gay for them
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    difference is eirika sucks
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Eirika is a decent unit though she is naive af
    I wish I could draw so I can display certain scenes in my stories better. I suck at writing bondage even in a sexual context.
    Though it's not official the Karel path in Elibean Nights is awesome.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    For those who do not know what Elibean Nights is then heres a quick explanation. It is a FE:7 ROM hack that chronicles the stories of multiple characters after the events of FE:7. And the entirety of Karel's path is just soloing armies like nothing then losing to one guy then slaying a Cyclops. If you like FE:7 I highly recommend you check it out.
    I was writing something over my vacation and it's nearing completion just like an hour more of work. I can't find motivation to finish it.
    Back from my flight it was waaaay worse than I thought I would prefer not to talk about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom