MolochMekkane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So wanting Moon has now got me wondering if I should get ORAS. Probably Omega Ruby. I never went for it when it came out, just that demo.
    Reactions: Ori
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    So Imagine RSE crossed with Final Fantasy VII, and the whole Weapons thing. Or better yet, Ruby and Emerald Weapon are the games superbosses, so imagine something like if you fought a wild Level 100 Primal Groudon and you weren't allowed to catch it. Hell, that almost sounds like a Totem battle.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    ...Actually Deoxys also makes a pretty good stand in for Jenova.
    When doing stretches, always go until you end up in screaming pain. That is how you know you are alive.
    In an unusual subversion of my usual antics, I'm going to be actually finishing a bunch of games I stopped. Starting with Pokemon Yellow.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Oh yes, another game I finished recently, Quake. And both of its expansions. SOTN comes right after, being the game I have most recently actually seen through.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    And now the part where it gets mind boggling. Many of the games I was abandoning I had never finished, to play a game I had actually completed before and was replaying, abandoned to play a game I never had, which was then abandoned to replay a game I already have done. This really built up into what it is now, a nasty habit of not finishing a game because I want to play another one suddenly.
    Calsan
    Calsan
    lol.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Good lord, @[36481:mad:Rastriavis] has shared this same exact image with me before. Still creepy as hell.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Baby gas masks being tested in Britain in 1940. They feared gas attacks, but due to Hitler going temporarily blind from one in World War I its where he drew the line. They still stockpiled them to retaliate with, but no one hit them with any, so no chemical warfare happened.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I could have explained that before going to sleep, but I really like not giving context.
    So I now believe that Alola Exeggutor once ravaged the land, and the Alola Ninetails and Sandslash changed to fight them off in desperation.
    'Is CGI better?' 'No. No. No. Quicker. Easier. More seductive. It will make a cheap buck, but it will consume you, as it did George Lucas.'
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    'But what about places we can't film at?' 'Build a set, you must.' 'I don't believe this!' '...That is why you fail.'
    My grandma was asking me about Pokemon Go. I mean that's a lot of ground to cover already, and I can't even get it to work right.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    However, we cannot just dwell on the sprites, here. The mechanics are the real rancid meat behind it all. Bad movepools, Special was all one stat, Critical Ratio was decided by Speed, OHKO moves could be made almost impossible to miss, Psychics had a number of bad choices and glitches making them way too powerful. Wrap, Bind, Clamp, and Fire Spin stopped you from attacking.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Also thanks to this status I have various dungeon music from RBGY in my head
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Electric/Fire: Plasma. Electric/Fighting: Frankenstein. Grass/Fire: A pepper. Come on Game Freak. Also Mega Dragonite: Cover it in armor.
    All this time I picked Charizard when Blastoise might have been what I really wanted all along. Is all life a lie?
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Venusaur turns out to be well rounded itself. I never really thought of looking at the stats of the Starters, instead checking everything else.
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    Life is in fact a lie
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    This recent development has shifted all I ever thought about Pokemon's Gen I. And even its later ones. I now must dig deeper, into the code. Into the stats. To seek the truth.
    It's getting refreshing to see SocJus crashing and burning. Took way too long.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    They were always in tears. Except now they're real ones.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    What happened?
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    A lot of things, actually. Too much to cover. Ghostbusters bombing apparently is not the only thing going wrong for them, and its glorious. Among other things the public is finally starting to see just what they really are, because they're now acting crazy in more visible parts of the internet.
    So far the next game I replay is either going to be BioShock or Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. I love having a variety of liked genres.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Every move counts.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Against all odds if you went to the six Palaces, you open up the way to the Valley of Death, where a long slog and forced combat screens/platforming waits for you. If you make it through that, you'll find yourself at the Great Palace. This is the ultimate test, full of the toughest enemies, dead ends, and its absolutely gigantic. Its front door is also the only other restart checkpoint the game gives you.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Once you're finally at the hardest and final area, a game over will restart you right outside it, the one time the game feels like taking it easy on you. So you can suffer faster.
    It's been 3 years since I played BioShock. I only played through it once. I'm starting to wonder if it should be the next thing I replay.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Thing is, I didn't like it as much as I later liked BioShock 2. Though I did like it a lot more than Infinite.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Suppose the other thing is I don't remember much about playing any of them at this point.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom