Shaedric
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So my school decided to change our uniforms. Now we can only wear black polo shirts or the school bough shirts. Yaaaaaaaay.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    As I previously was stating by my indirect quote, I believe it's a control thing. Just like the bell- and scheduling works. Just pushing it into people's heads that their going to be doing this eventually; following orders, bells, directions etc.
    Arpiter
    Arpiter
    Yeah I know, I agreed with that statement before and I was adding on to it and stated on what I think is one of the main reasons they do that (with yours being the first). It's a stupid reason that grants stupidly large amounts of cash. (After all If you're going to control a large group, why not easily benefit from It yourself?)
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I used to go to a school which changed the uniforms every three years (mind you, you could only wear THAT current uniform) to get people to pay £70 odd for it. So they essentially squeezed the last bit of money out of you before you left.
    I watched to many perverted anime. Highschool DxD Seasons 1-3,Haiyore Nyaruko-san Seasons 1-2, Kotoura-san, and Kill la Kill.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I have to agree with XenoCat that KLK isn't entirely perverted. It manages to use nudity and clothes as central themes to the show very well. Especially the theme of wearing and working with your clothes rather than being worn by your clothes which can apply to other aspects of philosophy.

Blue Exorcist is very good, and Soul Eater is okay imo. Haven't seen The Devil is a Part timer yet.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    kotoura-san best anime
    DankySkeleton
    DankySkeleton
    I know perverted animes like Highscool DXD and Monster Munsume
    I just scraped slashed my foot on a metal pipe while turning some fuses on.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Tetanus is always fun.
    Well, it seems that everyone forgot about Sony trying to trademark Let's play. Guess its always the now.
    Reactions: aWolfen and Aesir
    Aesir
    Aesir
    If trademark the word ":red:" and I'll get rich.
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    FairyPrincessSerenity
    I recall their claim getting denied due to it being too similar to an existing copyright called Letz Play. With a Z.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Except it's more complicated than what people seem. For example, you can't take away someone's right to use 'Let's Play' if they were already using it before it gets trademarked. Which is, like, the whole of the gaming portion of Youtube. But I'm pretty sure they were trying to trademark it for some reason to do with one of their media services versus Microsoft.
    I'm deciding if I should do a leaf green randomiser or not.
    Lord chewelews
    Lord chewelews
    if it's randomizer you should definitely do a nuzlocke too
    Azu
    Azu
    You say that, Chewelews, but then once he starts he'll get Caterpie Weedle and Wurmple for starters and the rival will get Kyogre and he'll die immediately.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    I'm might do a nuzlocke.
    Rwby is making it reaaaaaaaallly hard not to believe some theories are true.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    My theory is that Yeezus is the proof insanity is unlimited.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom