YaBoiJeffery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it seems to be on of those days
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Without a proper description to "those" days, I cannot agree or disagree with you.
    YaBoiJeffery
    YaBoiJeffery
    the kind of days where everything is against you and your shoes are sopping wet
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Don't walk right into puddles of water then.
    I have to say, doing a Summoner/Magic hybrid is great. You don't just have to dodge and sit there, cos you have stuff to defend yourself
    My computer's WiFi antenna is broken, so I have to use the Ethernet cable... I don't enjoy sitting out in a room that's hot just to use WiFi
    YAY, Cloud Save issues. I can't upload an old world I made ages ago to the cloud so I can use it on my other phone
    The Ice Cube
    YaBoiJeffery
    YaBoiJeffery
    I'm gonna try updating to 9.3.4 to see if there was some issue with my version of iOS
    YaBoiJeffery
    YaBoiJeffery
    Yeah, figured it out. It was an issue with my current version of iOS. The old phone had been running a beta version of 9.2, thank god Apple released 9.3.4
    Is it just me, or is the Ruby realm in Tales of the Terrarian kinda creepy? Like, who just sets up a carnival in the underworld?
    YaBoiJeffery
    YaBoiJeffery
    Yeah, the games were easy, but fun. The whole of that realm seemed eerie, but very fun and easy all the same. Can't say the same for the Emerald Realm
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I've never even gotten there. the emerald one is impossible.
    YaBoiJeffery
    YaBoiJeffery
    @neoselket It took me a while to figure that one out. I went back and watched Ped's video and I caught on pretty quick
    I have done a stupid. I uninstalled Steam and it uninstalled all my games too. I'm sad cos I can only play Hard Time and a Pokemon game
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Aw, that's REALLY unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear that. When do you think you'll get the will to get it all back?
    YaBoiJeffery
    YaBoiJeffery
    Hopefully I'll get some actual WiFi up tomorrow. Living on 4G isn't easy
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Heh, I know that kind of pain. Currently running off apartment Internet that's shared with about 20 other tennents on an average day barely getting 15 KBPS.
    Is there a way to access textures in Terraria without some kind of advanced file viewer or whatever?
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Just to inform if it happens to be mobile youre talking about dont discuss about even modifying the game. 505Games have terms that apply here and that is to not modify the game at all. Ive seen people get in trouble before just a heads up
    YaBoiJeffery
    YaBoiJeffery
    No, I want to pull textures from the PC version
    Whats this Team Valor, Team Instinct and Team Mystic stuff. Like, what do?
    Raulzus
    Raulzus
    It's the team you will be on for the remainder of the game. The team you pick will be the one you will be training with at gyms and the ones you don't pick will be your enemies.
    helloMegid0
    helloMegid0
    valor and mystic are enemies and instinct is basically neutral as far as i know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom