Vagrant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Decided to watch an oldie today : Jacob's Ladder. This is the kind of movie that inspired Silent Hill, and it's not hard to see why.
    SH2 Map Update: Green Side received the final touch. Blue side skeleton drawn. Plotting almost hidden 3-switch door to exit. Great warmup :)
    SH2 Map Update: Green Woodside Apartment just got nuked. Like, literally deleted a whole half of it. Muahahah. RIP 10x10 starter room.
    SH2 Map Update: Just added the final touch to Neely's Bar. Getting hyped for Wood Side Apartments...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Awww yes!! Get it done! I can't wait to see how it turns out. :)
    Vagrant
    Vagrant
    Hang in there. One map section at a time. Each section will received a proper 1.3 touch. Like my hotfix posts says, I won't be done till a few weeks. I won't rush this one.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    No worries, dude. Take your time.
    SH2 Map Update: Just finished the Well and the Graveyard. Moving on to first part of the city with Neely's Bar. TEdit is very fun to use.
    SH2 Map Update: Took the first turtle steps and remade the intro area. New texts in signs. No more endless layers of bricks posing as ground
    Silent Hill 2 Adventure Map v.1.2.1 now awaiting approval by Curse Forge. That sure took a while... :D
    What happened to my previous account? I had posts with 1 custom map thread? Why was everything nuked?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom