Cheerio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've gotta be careful about staring at my drawings because the longer I look at them the weirder they get.
    Reactions: Rastriavis and Teal
    T
    Teal
    I think artists and writers alike have a stream of consciousness when it comes to their work. After that subsides, and our mental director fades out we nitpick and start refining, and end up hacking our "gut instinct" to bits.
    Being indecisive means I have no idea what characters I main in any game, so I just play whichever one would work best, and still fail.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    In these cases, there is nought one can do but carry on, my wayward son.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    There will be peace when I am done.

Meaning I have come to terms that I main Medic and Spy is just my favorite character, because I am just awful at being a Spy.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    I'm just terrible at deceiving people in general, so I stick to what I'm good at - Doctor Assisted Homicide. ;)
    Darn. I wanted to get the TF2 item Black Rose, but I can't play AVA in my country.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Well apparently it has transferred publishers. Hopefully they decide to keep it on Steam.
    The first episode of Diamond Is Unbreakable certainly is... *puts on shades* bizarre.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    AW YEAAAAHHHHHHHH
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Or would it be "*takes off shades*?" Man, I think I screwed up my own joke...

Meh, not like that doesn't happen often.
    Trypophobia's not so bad until you get to parasites and realistic flesh wounds. Seriously, don't look it up. Those maggots... I just. Can't.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    WARNING I'M SUPER NERDY RIGHT NOW

Phobias can be very specific too. Trypohobia is actually very uncommon, because it's really just a natural instinctive response. That doesn't mean everything involved can freak someone out. I'm not as unnerved by lotus seed pods (not at all, actually) or insect holes in fruits (I try to avoid them but cutting them out, even if they really aren't insect holes).
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Mycophobia is commonly referred to as the fear of mushroom or fungus, but what doesn't seem to be common knowledge is that it is also the fear of mold. Now, mushrooms are really cool. They're natural patters and look awesome. But mold disgusts the hell outta me. Anytime I find it I just nope away from it.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    When I'm forced to handle it, I hold it 10 feet away (depending on how much there is, and in reality, just as far away as my arms can manage) and scrub my hands when I'm done.

Tldr; Phobias encompass many related fears and stages of fears, and as such, everyone can have a slightly different degree of fear.
    How do people just like, make up music? I can't understand this power...
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    How do people just like, make up art? ;)
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Come up with a beat --> start making a barebones track with that beat --> add more background instruments, do some slight editing --> continue until you're happy with it
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    its kinda like making pixel art
    Make a rough sketch of the outline --> Finish making the outline --> Set colors in places that need that shade/color --> Finalize shading --> Make last minute adjustments
    Draws incredible piece of art after midnight. Next day before midnight, draws really bad anime styled Pokemon Trainer. Story of my life.
    I just realized that my family that plays Pokemon GO is all Team Mystic and most of my friends are on Team Valor (and Instinct). Guess what?
    Myu
    Myu
    Finally, another member of Team Valor. :')
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I know, everyone in my town is Mystic or Instinct... at least, that's who the Gym is claimed by most often.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    My friends and I are going for Mystic because of a...certain person we know who's on Team Valor.
    Update: I figured out how to draw a hat
    KOxB2Y0.jpeg
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I love it, your traditional art reminds me of a guy called Agent of Chaos, who was on Terraria Online—I have no idea where that guy went.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Darn. I was gonna look him up but apparently TO has been redirected to TCF.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Type in the words "agent of chaos drawing terraria" and you should find some examples. There's also an artist called fetalstar who was :red:ing awesome, but now has moved onto game development and has been involved with the Chucklefish development team.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom