Hie the Badger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• An ugly attacked today. I know they are always going to start trouble, the only question is what kind of trouble.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Some people are just too :red:ing stupid to understand the difference between brands
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I was looking for a good definition for them and this thread is an accurate description of uglies and how they work. If you do not keep your composure they can cost you your job. Everything you do, they will amplify twice over to your manager.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    People think they are perfect, and blame their mistakes on others
    I may make good on my retail guild idea. The way things work now, every customer has the potential to be an adversary.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    While couponers are one thing, the uglies are far worse. They only hold hatred for you and how you want to follow the rules and not get fired. "Damn them and their jobs!" they chant in their war vans. "I demand to see a manager!" they scream with hands up stretched in the general direction of the hateful sun.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    The term "ugly" comes from how they tend to look like trolls. But not all uglies look like trolls. That is very important.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Even uglies can GRIND MOAR.
    If you max out 2 credit cards and get mad at me for it, I will play it off like you are a profligate.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    You will be the break room fool.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Such greed. I bet these people stomp bunnies to make themselves feel better, like all profligates do.
    I see that I am no longer trusted at my job.. I'M :red:ING 10 PERCENT OF THE OSAT SCORE YOU :red:S.
    Timothy the Engineer
    Timothy the Engineer
    Oh, that's a pretty cool job.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Oh you must be confusing it with the kroger in *heaven*. Mine is pretty :red:. No one does their jobs right. I am one of the *few* with integrity. Thats a relative statement, by the way.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    When I am one of the store elite there is a very big :red:ing problem.
    I wish my manager will stop telling me how good I am doing. Because I instantly get worse.
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    people who do that are :red:.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I'm being serious I would have to go physically get the manager to get you out of there. It's not worth it.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Thankfully I am a cashier and don't have to worry about what profligates do in the isles. Only bad thing is, one of our two baggers will have to go sort it out.
    I like RPGs because I like grinding on critters until I have a high enough level to paint a local cave with it's inhabitants.
    I got a sunflower seed point down on the spot where I am missing a tooth. I want to smash an entire china cabinet.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I never did like china cabinets anyway. All those plates and no one uses them because they are "antique".
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That sounds painful. Had bit of a chip jammed right inbetween some of my teeth before. Even after it was gone, that area remained sensitive for like a week.
    I gotta say. Customers are the most fragile things on the face of this flying rock. So easy to upset it's stupid.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Then there are the uglies. It doesn't matter how great the day is they come in pissed off. Never return my greetings, snatch :red: that I hand them, and fling their items into the buggy, and then pay for their 5 dollar order with a 100 dollar bill, wet with.. something. WHY IS IT WET. I'm more concerned about that than someone draining my :red:ing till.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Lastly for now.. the tender time obliterating couponers. First of all. Where did you get 30 :red:ing coupons? Of course when you have that many coupons a few of them are not going to work. When that happens you better :red:ing pray they are in a good mood. IT was today even that I had someone slink off to :red: at a manager because one of their coupons didn't work.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Complain enough and you will be given the amount for the coupon. Great. You are now 25 cents richer.
    Wednesday is very well my least favorite work day. Its pretty much guaranteed that I will be working on said wednesday.
    Reactions: Trash Boat
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Thats when all the old people come flooding to the store and none of them know how to use anything that doesn't have a gearbox. I have to explain to them. Every one of them. The same people every wednesday. How the pinpad and the monitor works.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    The monitor shows both the original price and the deal price in parentheses. If we go by basic logic we can figure that we are not paying both of these prices. But instead of picking one or the other.. THEY DO MATH AND ADD THEM BOTH UP. I really don't understand it. There is a :red:ing minus sign and what came off the original price there as well.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    The sheer rudeness that spews from their faces when their eyes lock on the original price simply boggles my mind. 5 :red:ing years of brain grinding and you have still managed to mind:red: me? I'm kind of impressed. Kind of.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom