Shaedric
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was listening to music in class, and then my headphones unplugged itself. Kill me.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I've only ever listened to music when walking to class and waiting for it to start up. That is, when I was in college. Only ever listened to my stuff during lunch and before school starts when I was in high school.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    There are far worse things you could have been listening to/watching/doing in that scenario, lol.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    When you're listening to music during class and nobody notices
    cee.gif

But then your headphones get unplugged
    700.gif
    I actually finally started playing Jet Set Radio, since I got it in February because of Sega's free game pack things.
    Uhgh. I hate daddy long legs and moths even more now.
    Omnir
    Omnir
    :(

Neither should be harmful (most moths have no mouths and DLL have no known history of biting humans)
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    I have slight arachnophobia, and mild fear of many insects for many reasons. I dislike DLL right now because my laundry room is outside, and they are inside the room, so I'm afraid one will fall onto me.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Oh , looks like we went from just dll to many different spiders. Yay.
    As the hot, but warming weather of summer fades away, the cool breeze and the colorful dance of falling leaves of fall arrive.
    Reactions: Cryx
    Cryx
    Cryx
    aye fam the leaves turn red and orange and it's cold as :red: right now B
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    spaghet
    TheHelten
    TheHelten
    Late suggestion: change "falling leaves of fall" to "falling leaves of autumn" to avoid redundancy. I'M SO SORRY PLEASE DON'T HURT ME
    Can't wait to see what's in store for the 2016 Fall season Anime.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    There'll be anime.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    konosuba S2, Ao no Exorcist S2, shingeki no kyojin S2.... what could go wrong
    I would kinda wish Nintendo would show us something different about Breath of Wild. Sure seeing the open world is cool and all...
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    ...but i would like to see something new.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Yeah... I hadn't realized but reading this I thought about how most trailers focus on old things being brought back in this game.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    And, since E3, the only game play we have been getting is of the same Great Plateau. I would love to see a screenshot or something else.
    So exhausted. Bus wasn't here today so i had to walk 1.8 miles. Fuuuuuuuuuuuun.
    Reactions: aWolfen
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Heh, that was me in High School.
    Whenever I missed the bus in the morning, I'd just walk.
    Even if it took a whole hour and I missed first period, the point is I got there.
    So Microsoft says it can end the Console Generation.
    StevenBills
    StevenBills
    Frankily, I ain't sad, I'm rejoicing. They :red:ed us so much over the last 16 years since the first xbox debuted
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    It seems like they where getting closer and closer to making a computer console I̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶?̶
    StevenBills
    StevenBills
    Computer console? Don't make me laugh. They failed miserably with windows live and pc gamers are getting sick of their xbox app on windows 10. Why would microsoft continue :red:ing up?

Wait, better question is, why shouldn't they continue :red:ing up
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom