• AjyrlHt.jpg
    bouldertech sure is amazing
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    Context?
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    I'm "the boulders guy" around here. I do a lot - a lot - of weird things with boulders, such as defeating the Moon Lord and Duke Fishron using them in convoluted contraptions, or floating them and making valid houses out of them.

My usage of boulders was referred to as "bouldertech" by a friend and it stuck.
    I love the title bars. Earlier today I had "Terraria 2: Electric Boogaloo" and now I have "Terraria Part 3: The Return of the Guide"
    Finally got some friends together to watch Volcano. They all loved it, as expected. God bless 1997 movies and the jell-o lava.
    Well, it killed a lot of the fleas, but nowhere near all of them. I'll probably have to bomb the bathroom again later today. Ick.
    Azu
    Azu
    Had fleas in my room last month, didn't die until I vacuumed twice, sprayed this flea killing stuff on the carpet, and salted the ground. Had my own scorched earth campaign just to get rid of them.
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    fleas are distressingly resilient. i may not be equipped to deal with them, honestly, and will have to just kind of ride this out with intermittent bombs.

it wouldn't be as big a problem if the infestation wasn't in the bathroom...
    "Do not use product in a room smaller than 5ftx5ft." Well, here's hoping that room was large enough for a bug bomb.
    i had a dream where I got an email named "IMPORTANT" but then the content was just pure gibberish that read something like "aswfhsfashsadf"
    mousetrap gets triggered. check the damage. there is no mouse in the trap, just a rat the size of the trap hanging out next to it.
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    in other news, i get to add "killed a rat" to the list of things i've done today, which is always pleasant
    sometimes i boot the pc and there's a "no system fan" warning while other times it just boots happily. shame i can't look at the internals.
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    i've only ever had one issue with overheating so far but it was pretty easily mitigated by just leaving the laptop open instead of closed. a fan blowing on it seems to be doing enough to stave off the heat, and it's summer.. should be fine in autumn/winter.
    M4D-4LI3N
    M4D-4LI3N
    Something like this could help you:
    laptoptalble1._t8-folding-laptop-alumium-table-with-2-usb-fans.jpg
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    the display itself is busted too, so that can only do so much. i have a crt plugged into the computer so i can actually use it without being in like.. 1028x768 stretched out and only having about 800x500 visible.

honestly i'm running fans for summertime anyway, so the setup is a little wonky but it still works for my needs so its kind of.. HUGE QUESTION MARKS
    i've been away from smite long enough that i got a "returning bonus" on my login rewards. free medusa rental I guess?
    Pyrion
    Pyrion
    I don't like smite.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom