MolochMekkane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 3DS got cryptic notification that showed the eShop symbol and 'Now Available!' I went to it and it was Federation Force. Noped out so fast.
    stormconure
    stormconure
    "The average human body"
    Tbh, if someone DOESN'T have enough, that would be the most awesome thing ever. At least one part of their body would be really flexible. Imagine having no bones in your finger, and being able to twist it around stuff several times
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    unless they were missing one of those useless bones that do absolutely nothing.

Though, it would also probably suck if they were missing something important too.
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Missing a vertebrae.
    That would suck.
    Today I learned the hard way it's possible to overwork yourself enough to vomit. I don't want to ride that experience ever again.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Unfortunately said ride isn't over yet. I've bedridden myself with exhaustion and cramps.
    That new JonTron made me want to cast fist at Jack T. Chick's face. Maybe even actually play D&D to be contrary. Nah. 5E or bust after all.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I believe the entire thing was tongue-in-cheek as far as things go with the movie producers. They had a previous movie like The Gamers or something about DnD. The comic writer however, was more occult than anything.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Jack T. Chick also failed to realize the people who asked already made RPG movies and were doing it as a joke, because his real material was too laughable to change up.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Also it turns out he did this episode at Ross's suggestion.
    Pizza King is delicious. But I always forget it exists, even though there's one a minute away. Oh well. Ate the whole thing.
    I got to see what a bird bath swarming with mosquito larvae looks like. I then got to see what they look like when swimming in bleach.
    I found a bible. Might read it for fun.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Huh. Actually as I recall I read a bible from the High School library as one of tbose reading comprehension tests. Had to get the Christian teacher to ask the questions, because it sure as hell wasn't on Scholastic. Helped me get the points to finish passing that class if I remember right. All part of the crunch picking up my slack to graduate took up.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    She counted each testament as a book, making it my last two. Worth it.
    So apparently Mighty No 9 has already been kicked off its toilet by another game that has 'No' in the title. One that costs 3 times as much.
    Mikosovich
    Mikosovich
    Mighty No. 9 is already in the bargain bin at Wal-Mart in the city.
    It has been 103 days since DOOM 2016's release, and I still have yet to be able to play it beyond that demo we could barely run. It hurts.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    See good gameplay can trump not having a story, no matter what anyone says about needing a story in this day and age. This game outright proved people don't care. However, this game of course, has a story. One that is optional for you to even find out. It even fleshed out its main character without a single line of dialogue, if you're willing to read the lore and find out his backstory.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    You have what you see on the surface. He's constantly angry. It shows you that, it beats you in the face with that. But its refreshing that he is only anger incarnate, given the poorly written characters we've had these years. And whats more, if you look at said backstory? Oh there are very, very good reasons he's so pissed.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Also, a bunch of little things in the opening. The biggest one is they show he doesn't actually need that suit to survive - because he breaks iron chains and smashes a zombie's skull against rock with his bare hands. That part happens before you even put the suit on.
    My 3DS's battery is degrading, paint peeling off the d pad, and the circle pad is getting loose. Looks like a New 3DS XL is on the horizon.
    Reactions: aWolfen
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Suits me fine. I wanted one for a while, but it was wishful thinking. Now its gonna be a necessity in not very long, and I already want to grab up some exclusives. As well as make use of the twice as powerful core and doubled RAM for SM4SH and such.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    If you ever get the chance, pick up either Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate or Monster Hunter Generations so we can git gud together.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Ha. My brother wants a New 3DS XL for Generations.
    Whelp. I just accidentally hit purchase while considering getting it off the eShop, so now I own Pokemon Yellow for... well, real. Ah well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom