Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 'West End Girls', by Pet Shop Boys. Just realised that it's the only song I know the lyrics of end-to-end.
    I think a big problem with RPG stories is that a lot of them get to feel like you're just cleaning-up plot-wise with the last bosses.
    Jill
    Jill
    It sucks to have your climactic final confrontation feel like you're just fighting to mop-up a last scant few plot points.
    In 1072, William the Conqueror systematically turned Yorkshire into an uninhabitable wasteland. Not much has changed since.
    HOLY :red:, Dilma Rousseff got removed from power?! This is incredible. I would've thought her control would never end 'til she was dead.
    I greatly dislike the derogatory usage of 'Social Justice Warrior'. I also greatly dislike derogatory usage of 'Sexist', among others.
    Jill
    Jill
    Jeez, that is weird. And a horrid situation. It just goes to remind that in some unique cases, you can get a piece of the system that screws a man as brusquely as other parts screw women. Ironically, the whole legal handling of rape in Britain is terrible for both genders.
    Jill
    Jill
    The majority of rape crimes still go unreported, which is awful to think. Unfortunately, that does mean that in the cases where an unscrupulous, vengeful accusation is made the man is presumed guilty and immediately sacked, rusticated, ostracised and the like even if it transpires that it was complete bull:red:. 'No Smoke without Fire' is the common saying for such.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Shotte, go to /r/The_Donald. Even if you don't support him, they have a lot of news that the MSM doesn't report every day going on there. It's where I get most of my news.
    Alternatively, InfoPolitics and breitbart are good uncensored sources.
    I'm a man of my word, if nothing else.
    9D2BWIR.png
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    To be fair, I'm like that occasionally.
    To call myself irredeemably nice and pure would be an utter lie, and my brother thinks that delusion for himself and you would not believe how many times people regard him poorly for it.
    For my vices, when they show themselves are pride and wrath.
    And it is what I am that spurns me into becoming a better man.
    Jill
    Jill
    There's some shades of Dante Alighieri in that, but that's most certainly no bad thing. Good to hear you say that; mate, it's always a good outlook to have, that one can always make things better for themselves and for others.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    To be fair, I know nothing much of Dante other than that his story was known as the Divine Comedy and he :red:ed :red: up in Hell rescuing his lover.
    To be fair, my struggle is similar to the battle of Thermopylae. Regardless of defeat or victory, I fight to the bitter end, even as the souls of thousands bear down on mine, for what I stand for. And like the battle of Athens, to pave the road for victory.
    Yo yo yo, just came to my attention that some folks think tha mods are rood. Well, come to the RP section! We do whatever the :red: we want.
    Jill
    Jill
    Someone falling asleep and inadvertently rolling their face all over the keyboard? Yeah that just sounds like a spot-on recipe for how TCF came to be haha.
    StevenBills
    StevenBills
    The internet can change in just a matter of seconds
    Jill
    Jill
    ...Usually for the worse.

Mind, it's difficult to quantify the exact level of, er, 'bad-ness' the Internet embodies.
    I remember the days when Shotte's profile wasn't clogged with obscure LoL posts. Those were certainly the days, when I could actually understand half of what was on here.
    Jill
    Jill
    To be fair that just last profile post was on a TV Show, so that's; er, that's different!
    TheSlimez
    TheSlimez
    I couldn't tell, as Do Min Joon's as wierd of a name as all the other LoL stuff.
    TheSlimez
    TheSlimez
    And yes, I did spend most of yesterday thinking of that one. Sadly, it did not pay off.
    Wait, what the f-... what happened? What happened?! Why is Yasuo statistically the game's best champion now?! I ask you, where is justice!
    VictorLes
    VictorLes
    bugfix
    Jill
    Jill
    Yeah I since found out, they 'fixed' the bug alright... they turned his auto-attack after knock-up (i.e preceding ult) from doing no damage quite a lot of the time... to doing double damage all the time. Nice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom