Mobile 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 features coming soon to mobile?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
505 Games yesterday announced their line-up for E3 2015. One of the games included was Terraria Mobile. They quoted that they were preparing an update for mobile that included "an aquatic boss with an attack reminiscent of the movie Sharknado" (Duke Fishron), Minecarts and Mounts, A fishing mechanic, and more! To see the full announcement, go to http://www.shacknews.com/article/89889/505-games-e3-2015-lineup-features-overkills-the-walking-dead and scroll down to Terraria. COMMENT CHALLENGE: What 1.2.3/1.2.4 addition are you most excited to see coming to mobile?
EDIT: Oops, that one didn't show Terraria Mobile. Here, this one does.http://www.droidgamers.com/index.ph...entire-e3-2015-with-plenty-of-mobile-goodness

Last edited:
I'll be happy to see the fishing mechanic come in to play because I have a LOT of fireblossom but I can't find any water watchamacallit so I can't make any potions with it. I don't really care about the mounts though since I'm working on my wing collection at the moment:)

I knew you could summon him, I just thought you could get the trophy. You can get the other drops so why no trophy? How odd

I knew you could summon him, I just thought you could get the trophy. You can get the other drops so why no trophy? How odd
King Slime's loot table was expanded in 1.2.4, so a lot of items still aren't avaliable.

Referring to the original question, I'd love to see all of the new building/vanity materials that these newer updates have for mobile.

Hope they add the Item stands or whatever ppl call it and the DANG HOUSING MENU that we have been expecting for a looooooooong time >:T
[DOUBLEPOST=1434800510,1434800458][/DOUBLEPOST]
King Slime's loot table was expanded in 1.2.4, so a lot of items still aren't avaliable.

Referring to the original question, I'd love to see all of the new building/vanity materials that these newer updates have for mobile.
Lepus and Turkor trophy! I hope

It does make sense.... I want Mobile only trophies too. All bosses should have them.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434808632,1434808570][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I like the Stormfury idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom