PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of bummed because I've been suggesting Bouncy Blocks long before the Pink Gel suggestion existed & didn't get credited...

Oh well, maybe I'll get credit for launch pads/springs/trampolines.

IS THERE A RAINBOW CAT BOSS THAT SHOOT LASERS THAT DROP THE MEOWMUR ?!!!

IF NOT THEN ADD IT RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!one!one!!1
oops caps lolololz

You mean that the probably magic weapon that we see at the start that shoots projectiles that looks a lot like Dungeon Spirits is named Charged Laser Blaster ?!

Nah I think he was talking about the thing towards the end, looks like it rotates and then begins firing kinda like the Samurai from James Bond Nightfire without a protector plate and focusing tunnel: Reference to what I'm referring to is here and picture of it here. The one that looks like it shoots magical sprites is anyone's guess.

I feel like they're trying to get us really happy for a great update, but make us anxious and impatient at the same time.
No - y u do dis_.jpg

Nah I think he was talking about the thing towards the end, looks like it rotates and then begins firing kinda like the Samurai from James Bond Nightfire without a protector plate and focusing tunnel: Reference to what I'm referring to is here and picture of it here. The one that looks like it shoots magical sprites is anyone's guess.
Nah this is called the Laser Machinegun as you can see in Skiphs inventory

That one is the laser machine gun, you can see its name in the inventory.

Edit: Dammit Makishima, too quick for me.

there's a cat head, there's a rainbow, there's a nyanyanyanyanyanyanyan that eat your soul slowly, that's nyan cat pretty much
now what the game needs to be the best game of the century is a eremwoem sword, meowmere = nyancat, eremwoem = tacnayn, textures are just negative and the sound reversed (time and frequency)
EDIT : and eremwoem would also inflict the Confused debuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom