PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(third time I post this) did you see (hear) those water droplets in the dark with the spikes below the house at the start ? can remember of any block doing that (maybe the hives stalagtites droping honey droplets, but I'm pretty sure it was water droplets)

I think since they were able to give coins animation, they can do the same with other things and it might just be more of a decorative/background/ for realism addition than anything.

An awesome game that you can easily know everything about it by typing it in Google, you can also emulate and play it with your PC (I'm not sure if I can say it there though).
Have you ever tried pokemon? Now those are my definition of awesome games.

(third time I post this) did you see (hear) those water droplets in the dark with the spikes below the house at the start ? can remember of any block doing that (maybe the hives stalagtites droping honey droplets, but I'm pretty sure it was water droplets)
It's actually easier to see towards the end, in the lower-left. It might be a feature of the new "granite" biome, or a new glowing mushroom biome animation, or maybe something that can just happen anywhere now. I would've said it had something to do with the water above it, if not for the fact that there doesn't seem to be any water near the spikes in the beginning where these also displayed.
2.gif

It's actually easier to see towards the end, in the lower-left. It seems to be a feature of the new "granite" biome, or a new glowing mushroom biome animation -- or perhaps just a general random ambient effect you can now see anywhere underground.
View attachment 11903
Good catch !
And about the grappling hook what Ive seen :
1 you can stand in one place in the air and probably imune to knowkback,
2 there's a function where it makes you go at the position of the hook (like normal hooks do)
What I think :
when you hold the grappling hook button, it makes you stand in the air

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom