Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

And anything that adds items that aren't deleted but aren't yet implemented either, right? Like eg. Lunar fragment drills and axes.

IS it possible to make an item that behaves like the Spore Sac accessory? or would I have to wait for ModPlayer?

how can i make a boomerang that can not be thrown while already deployed?
I think this might be useful:
Code:
    for (int num11 = 0; num11 < 1000; num11++)
                    {
                        if (Main.projectile[num11].active && Main.projectile[num11].owner == Main.myPlayer && Main.projectile[num11].type == item.shoot)
                        {
                            flag2 = false;
                        }
                    }

Ever since I got tModLoader to play with mods it crashes most of my maps while loading the "resetting" part. here's a picture of the error and hopefully someone can help me fix this since it's driving me nuts...
caf12c5cd5.png

Looks promising so far
I was kind of surprised when I saw this mod is using C#, this will easily solve my problems :D

sorry i keep asking questions, but can i make a bow that shoots things other than arrows? e.g. bee's knees
You'll have to set 'item.shoot' to the ID of the projectile you want to shoot. Now I understand that some projectiles override these values to make sure you shoot another projectile, but if that's not the case, this is the way to go about it.

When i build my mod with the new launcher 0.6 i get an error: An error occured while compiling a mod,
error CS0006: Metadata file 'TerrariaMac.exe' could not be found, how do i fix this, Im using windows pc and i have the correct launcher.

When i build my mod with the new launcher 0.6 i get an error: An error occured while compiling a mod,
error CS0006: Metadata file 'TerrariaMac.exe' could not be found, how do i fix this, Im using windows pc and i have the correct launcher.
On the installer, you remembered to click on the "Setup Dev Environment" button, right? This is necessary so that mods you build can work on all platforms.

Back
Top Bottom