Time:1~6 hours?
hallo1_zps6feec90c.jpg~original

2_zps015a76c2.jpg~original

3_zps25702371.jpg~original

4_zps94eaa409.jpg~original

5_zpsd54c8f74.png~original

My build is on mobile version (Android)
I took inspiration from the corruption and dungeon
This was a simple hard build, due to glitchy digging controls..
Edit: sorry for the inventory bar taking up the top of the screen, nothing I could do about that...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-04-16-59-16.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-04-16-59-16.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 434
A Truly Haunted House.

My entry for the contest is a haunted mansion that was inspired by another famous haunted mansion. It's a little more haunted than meets the eye. This was all built without mods or hacking. All resources were gathered and crafted legit.
Merge Shot.png
Minimap Shot.png Map Shot.png

Platform: PC
Build Time: 6 Hours

'Tis My Spooky mansion, check the other shots for more details, and my evil basement Made on PC, took about 4 Hours of building and measuring, and an hour of planning
2014-10-05_00003.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-10-05_00001.jpg
    2014-10-05_00001.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 357
  • 2014-10-05_00004.jpg
    2014-10-05_00004.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 356
  • 2014-10-05_00006.jpg
    2014-10-05_00006.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Here is the Old Man's house! The idea is based off an old rich man's house who sadly dies and his body becomes possessed by the spirit of Skeletron, this is his old house, the restless souls that had also tried to take his body but failed to Skeletron, have began inhabiting the furniture and paintings. As you walk through the house, guided by but one friendly spirit, the furniture and painting come to life, to try and brutally murder you, and take your body as their own. Can you survive a night, at the Old Man's house? MUAHAHAHAHA!

- George, the Friendly Spirit (Died from a voodoo doll being thrown in lava, repeatedly, to summon a massive wall of flesh, What is wrong with people?)

Screen shots:

The whole house, not as spooky in day light...
AdfhjPc.png

Inside-

Zz3kkYn.png

1RB071e.png

YvmOeqP.png

UsiAguA.png

Made on PC

Really Made By Me, Techno xD Although George is the name of my wisp in a bottle! May release a map download if people are interested.
There isn't any trap or anything, though I may add some stuff like that in the future. Message me if you want this, if I get a big enough response, may make an adventure map out of it...

-Techno out! PEACE! :cool:

Last edited:
vzOZxLI.jpg

*AHEM* After nine years in development, I hope it was worth the wait! You may not believe this but I mad this excruciatingly complex build without a team of builders but alone. Yes, this masterpiece was made by just one man... Humanity has evolved.
(This is my entry, skillfully built on PC)

i am not much of a great bulder but i did go for ambiancewen i started doing this and then it started to rain and i thaught how about i go to a motel to wait this out as i traversed the crimson then i thught what better then a creepy motel called redrum then i thaught what kind of beer that would taste like plat form pc[DOUBLEPOST=1412548606][/DOUBLEPOST]
DEAD MOTEL.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom