Official 2014 ReLogic Terraria Halloween Contest Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform: PC
Inspiration: Skeletron Prime, Steampunk, Mining

It's an underground mining facility. The big mouth is for disposing of bodies. His name is Jared.

29qcOR9.png

Last edited:
hey are we alowed to have a second entry becuose if so hes a secondary build i did on my computer

moderator note: here's the ruling:
Each member is allowed ONE (1) entry per Terraria platform, up to a maximum of THREE (3) entries (one for PC, Console, Mobile). However, each participant may only win ONCE.
the gohst of trees past.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Model: Mourning Wood
Inspiration: My world was missing a wow factor, guess that this is it now.
Note: This is not copied from someone else, as far as I know I think that here is one other person that did a very similar build, it may look the same but I think that's the way it is because we used the same picture to start off with. (Terraria Wiki)

Sorry for my long text, this is one of my first serious builds and I'm super cautious about it.

This is my build, spent a lot of time in it - but guess it was worth it, as the build is just how I imagined;
upload_2014-10-7_21-28-10.png

Map View:

upload_2014-10-7_21-29-8.png

Last edited:
This is my entry,while not particularly scary,I have put some symbolism into this work.
Its a butterfly/moth with two sides each representing the corruption,and crimson;even a flower of flesh,and corruption growing into the world above.
tumblr_nd3q17L7HK1rk442eo1_1280.png

Mini map view.
tumblr_nd3q17L7HK1rk442eo2_1280.png

Upper flower area.
tumblr_nd3q17L7HK1rk442eo3_1280.png

Big corruption wing,worked a lot on those veins.
tumblr_nd3q17L7HK1rk442eo4_1280.png

Lower section,with a leaf of the flower included.
tumblr_nd3q17L7HK1rk442eo5_1280.png

Roots,and lower portion of the flower.
The symbolism is that the deadliest things lurk where you least expect them,and good luck to anyone that enters;I love to see the entries.
Edit: This was made using the gameiki mod.

The Abandoned Beacon

The concept is the typical house left that has a secret shared with the beacon in the ocean.
Inspire images of left and macabre places.
Constructed me
Sin título.png
saludos desde COLOMBIA

Last edited:
Your concept & Inspiration: I started out with the idea of carving a jack-o-lantern with the carved shape being Plantera's face but it uh.. sorta evolved from there.
If you are a team, team member list? : Just me and my laptop.

Screenshot: Head of the Horseman
BeYrGPK.jpg

Video:

PLATFORM: PC
INSPIRATION: The Haunted House I visited, + basic spookiness
THE TEAM: Just me, unless you count @Mr Vampire for blowing the thing up once :3
Halloween Contest.PNG

My Halloween Shack, complete with bloody rain, creepy guards, a ghost in the bedroom, and even some secret worshipping on the first floor. I wonder what those skeletons could be doing...

haunted_house_arena_by_eternalsword7-d824lm5.png

PC submission. Click on it for the larger version, but do so at your own risk.

I couldn't upload the image directly, sadly. The site kept giving security errors, likely due to the sheer size of the building in question. It's positively huge, even for what it's designed for, which is an arena for the spawning and fighting of hostile mobs and bosses. It is themed in the direction of a haunted house with dungeon elements. It is overloaded with armor mannequins, paintings, treasure, and every room is decorated with furniture. The arena is host to a number of traps capable of killing any unwary players that stumble across them. And to add to this, mobs will spawn naturally throughout the arena, so you're not truly safe anywhere. Among the traps, mimic spawners and jungle traps. It took countless hours to make, even with the help of a map editor.

This is my "Pumpking's Back!" build. Hope you like it, solely just for fun ( and dat NPC name) :D:joy::joy::joy: Good Luck to everybody else!!! This was inspired by The Pumpkin Moon... Well, I have killed him a lot of times now so I'm giving him life!

2014-10-09_00002.jpg
2014-10-09_00001.jpg
2014-10-09_00003.jpg

Last edited:
I've got nothing to loose, so why not enter? :)
Let me present to you... the Great Corrupt Tower.

GreatilluminatiTower.png
And on the minimap as well:
GreatilluminatiTower_Minimap.png
The fun part is, I got the idea to make this before the contest was announced, but since it kinda got the same theme going on for it, I decided to enter with it! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom