3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that the Eater of Worlds drops its trophy, got a few of them from the several hundreds I've slain to obtain the Eater's Bone. I can't confirm the King Slime trophy though since I've never tried to farm it. Either way, it just depends on if your luck blesses you with items sooner than later.
...Hundreds, huh?

Well, time to get to slaying. :D

@Deanzor METEOR HEARDS DO EXSITS!! Also METEOR biomes plays underworld music.
They've existed since the initial release. The problem getting them to show up lied with the biome detection. So mining meteorite was generally easier. But now needing fewer tiles to detect biome changes it works more efficiently. Prior to 1.0.3, you could get meteor heads to show up by placing more meteorite around the crash site instead of mining it.

If they could tell us anything, they would. I don't think they have to be reminded that we want information.
I'm Not sure about that...
Many Programmers and the ones they work for, are often reticent about their Work.

And I know if there is a Release date, they'll tell us, but i ask for thing around (the have to and maybe stuff).

I want to know how big are the Chances for what date to get what.
(more variables and my brain needs Input to calculate that. Otherwise i'll freak out, cause i really have big Problems with my patience ^^)

I'm Not sure about that...
Many Programmers and the ones they work for, are often reticent about their Work.

And I know if there is a Release date, they'll tell us, but i ask for thing around (the have to and maybe stuff).

I want to know how big are the Chances for what date to get what.
(more variables and my brain needs Input to calculate that. Otherwise i'll freak out, cause i really have big Problems with my patience ^^)

There should be more information about the update later this week I believe, but sadly we still can't tell you when the update will come out or how long we might have to wait. There isn't much point asking for news. They tell us when they can tell us, and they can't tell us anything if they know nothing.
Seriously, you really need to learn to have some patience.

There should be more information about the update later this week I believe, but sadly we still can't tell you when the update will come out or how long we might have to wait. There isn't much point asking for news. They tell us when they can tell us, and they can't tell us anything if they know nothing.
Seriously, you really need to learn to have some patience.
Ok, First your way to Talk let me think you are one of them ^^
Second... I really need patience, yes xD
This is the reason why i Not just asked for the Release date, but more for others... That helps me to Stay calm^^

For example... Someone told you have a Deadline.
That would be helpful to know.

The thing of the Programmers know what makes the crashes... Or do they have few variables what make the issue..

Anything ^^

For example....

If you cannot give me a time like 8pm, then sth like 6-10pm.
If not then a date.
If not then sth like 3.9.-6.9.
If not then sth between 2 weeks

As more exact as better for me :)

Ok, First your way to Talk let me think you are one of them ^^
Second... I really need patience, yes xD
This is the reason why i Not just asked for the Release date, but more for others... That helps me to Stay calm^^
He doesn't have to be "one of them" to be this reasonable and understanding. You seem like you may be young and not truly understand what responsibilities one incurs as an adult. Yes, our job is one of them and I'm willing to bet the dev team is working on it. But the fact of the matter is, they report to a higher authority which isn't you or anyone else here that is prodding for update information.
For example... Someone told you have a Deadline.
That would be helpful to know.
There is no deadline though - the point is for them to work with the feedback they've been given to help improve the quality of the game - "art cannot be rushed."

The thing of the Programmers know what makes the crashes... Or do they have few variables what make the issue..

Anything ^^

For example....

If you cannot give me a time like 8pm, then sth like 6-10pm.
If not then a date.
If not then sth like 3.9.-6.9.
If not then sth between 2 weeks

As more exact as better for me :)
No. They don't know what makes the crashes. If you look through this thread, there's dozens of reports of various crashes and there's probably more that's been reported directly. The more variables there are, the more that needs to be tested in hopes to replicate the crash and figure out why. This is time consuming work that I don't have to be "one of them" to know happens. I'm just as curious as the next person as to when any information of the next version or what goodies we can expect but I am not going to let it consume my life - I've got other things going on that I need to tend to. So all in all, relax and let things come as they do.

He doesn't have to be "one of them" to be this reasonable and understanding. You seem like you may be young and not truly understand what responsibilities one incurs as an adult. Yes, our job is one of them and I'm willing to bet the dev team is working on it. But the fact of the matter is, they report to a higher authority which isn't you or anyone else here that is prodding for update information.

There is no deadline though - the point is for them to work with the feedback they've been given to help improve the quality of the game - "art cannot be rushed."

No. They don't know what makes the crashes. If you look through this thread, there's dozens of reports of various crashes and there's probably more that's been reported directly. The more variables there are, the more that needs to be tested in hopes to replicate the crash and figure out why. This is time consuming work that I don't have to be "one of them" to know happens. I'm just as curious as the next person as to when any information of the next version or what goodies we can expect but I am not going to let it consume my life - I've got other things going on that I need to tend to. So all in all, relax and let things come as they do.
Hey, thx for the answer ^^
I didn't get any exact Informations, but now i know, that you cannot give them to me^^

And I know how it works, i just try Hard to get more Informations.
I always had Problems with my patience ^^

Ps: i'll be 29 in oct :D
Waiting makes me nervous and aggressive. The way i am atm is much less then before few Years ^^
I really mean no harm man :)

Another lesser thing people have been pretty quiet about is the possibility of SC/MC/HC settings. That could be considered as big.

+ we are expecting too much from the Devs. Of f:red2:king couse I want OMP and the celestial event, but we are expecting too much. The devs have had 2 months at tops to work on 1.0.4, dont expect it by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom