3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also had the game crash while playing with other people, there were 3 of us using a new 3ds xl a 3ds and a 2ds it happened twice when i was in the dungeon and the other two were building and fighting and once when the other two were mining and i placed a glass bottle as a side note i think the ds version should be harder after an hour of playing i managed to get 100 rubys and almost 200 bars of all the ores and full hearts with good armor and a sword, i have a lot of experience with terraria but its still just too easy, i had a really good idea (in my opinion) you should have a selection when you first make the world where you decide how many people will be playing on it and if you select 4 there will be much more ore on the map than if you select two that way if you're playing alone you wont have such an easy time. One last thing is that i dont need 700 magic mirrors at the moment theres almost one magic mirror in every chest, btw i wrote all this on a 3ds so give me a break:)

I've also had the game crash while playing with other people, there were 3 of us using a new 3ds xl a 3ds and a 2ds it happened twice when i was in the dungeon and the other two were building and fighting and once when the other two were mining and i placed a glass bottle as a side note i think the ds version should be harder after an hour of playing i managed to get 100 rubys and almost 200 bars of all the ores and full hearts with good armor and a sword, i have a lot of experience with terraria but its still just too easy, i had a really good idea (in my opinion) you should have a selection when you first make the world where you decide how many people will be playing on it and if you select 4 there will be much more ore on the map than if you select two that way if you're playing alone you wont have such an easy time. One last thing is that i dont need 700 magic mirrors at the moment theres almost one magic mirror in every chest, btw i wrote all this on a 3ds so give me a break:)
Well the world size is rather small. Everything is packed together tightly and thus makes things easier to locate because there is much less hiding places.

Also i've also had crashes when playing with my brother. I'm the only one who was crashing too, I'm using normal 3ds xl and he's using new 3ds. So this might be an issue with the inferior hardware.

I'm sure they'll adjust accordingly. and I can't believe Duke fishron is in the game. I thought it was gonna just be 1.2 with fishing and minecarts

I don't know whether it is a bug or not but I am unable to create biomes. I have placed over 500 snow bricks and no artificial snow biome. I have also tried it with lihzahrd bricks and no joy. :(

I too am having trouble creating a snow biome. In my case its an underground snow biome located about half way underground in a cavern i dug out of a corruption biome.

Digging the cavern changed the corruption into regular cave biome. I have used well over 2000 snow blocks to fill out the cave but the background and music is still that of a regular cave. On occasion the background will flicker and change to snow for a brief moment but it does not stick.

Well the world size is rather small. Everything is packed together tightly and thus makes things easier to locate because there is much less hiding places.

Also i've also had crashes when playing with my brother. I'm the only one who was crashing too, I'm using normal 3ds xl and he's using new 3ds. So this might be an issue with the inferior hardware.
That's why i thought it would be a good idea to select how many people will use the world so theres not 4 players worth of ore but only one person playing

I have a request:

Can those of you that were able to glitch the game into showing huge minus numbers for mana cost give me your repro steps? Please let me know exactly how you make this happen - which items, etc.

I have a request:

Can those of you that were able to glitch the game into showing huge minus numbers for mana cost give me your repro steps? Please let me know exactly how you make this happen - which items, etc.
Exactly just click click click the magic weapon on the touch screen lol 1 click = 1 minus mana :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1450445510,1450445382][/DOUBLEPOST]Character selection bug:
My other character wears a leaf wing and i can see my new made character also has that wing lol when selecting characters :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1450445845][/DOUBLEPOST]And also the rope bug ._.

Exactly just click click click the magic weapon on the touch screen lol 1 click = 1 minus mana :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1450445510,1450445382][/DOUBLEPOST]Character selection bug:
My other character wears a leaf wing and i can see my new made character also has that wing lol when selecting characters :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1450445845][/DOUBLEPOST]And also the rope bug ._.

Which exact weapon were you using? And which screen are you talking about? The quick inventory screen (green)? The main inventory (blue?)

Which exact weapon were you using? And which screen are you talking about? The quick inventory screen (green)? The main inventory (blue?)

The inventory screen :) i usually do it to magic weapons lol i cant remember a specific weapon :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1450448996,1450448781][/DOUBLEPOST]Im staying on a snow biome right now but everytime it turns night, the biome' background switches back to normal biome ._.

Last edited:
I have a request:

oh i remember it now i did that to my two cloud staff, the drop from that sphere to summon BOC. I was checking them both to see whats the difference but everytime i switches to each staff it reduces 1 mana per click lol. And sometimes even tho im just checking the weapon it already says it needs a negative numbers of mana. :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1450452311,1450452271][/DOUBLEPOST]And theres also the quick stack item animation bug :)

I have a request:

I was able to do it with itemname[7051], which is a know drop form plantera, how i did is when i was recovering mana i just instantly used it and it seemed that when it did i breached the threshold of my mana. for instance i have 200 mana i used 180, but when recovering i used the (zapanator-itemname7051) and i was able to get -100, which took longer to regain mana.
Edit- or you could also use a mana weabon continuously till you ran out of mana and then still use it continuously, this should also show the results of the negative mana.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom