3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now exploring the dungeon in the world I made after the patch.. the dungeon came out stranger. For one, a gold chest was spawned in a room with no way in, completely surrounded by dungeon brick. Then I unlocked a golden chest to find a golden key as the 'rare' loot item..

http://i.imgur.com/vji8HFs.jpg

Also, 80% of the dungeon is playing the underground music.

The odd biome spawns are more than likely caused by the "smaller than small" worlds. I know that Deanzor was saying that the team was going to look into that more later on...but there will likely always be some possibility of little quirks (like the temples where some feel too trap heavy....others have none....or the weird dungeons). I call it "biome overcrowding"....but yeah, we will have to see what they can come up with.

I'm just glad my favorite boss (even had his own fun backstory from April Fools) is in finally. :)

Yeah i do
Go to a large open space and hang from the top. If you see an enemy spawn and it's not moving it will be either a skeleton archer, mimic, or truffle worm. If you're still having trouble then watch a guide. I've found to be the easiest way to catch them but it is just my opinion.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454510081,1454509807][/DOUBLEPOST]Has the afk truffle worm farm been working since the patch? I need quicker way to get them. 2 fishron wings and no trophy. I feel cheated.

I was useing the only blue solution to create a bigger mushroom biome, and yes all the blocks where mud, and it wasn't creating the mushroom biome that it was intended to do.

I was useing the only blue solution to create a bigger mushroom biome, and yes all the blocks where mud, and it wasn't creating the mushroom biome that it was intended to do.
Was it dark blue and did the mud have grass on it? If not you're gonna have a bad time.

Tested and found out the reason, thing is why does mud need grass to be a plain mushroom biome:sigh:, tested with gt
Green, red, and darkblue/blue. All worked.
Edit: instead another bug, truffle worms don't run away.
Another edit: who decided to add enrage mode for the duke fishron in the 3ds version.
Edit: also duke fishron gives you lesser healing potions, its sopossed to give you greater healing potions.

Last edited:
Tested and found out the reason, thing is why does mud need grass to be a plain mushroom biome:sigh:, tested with gt
Green, red, and darkblue/blue. All worked.
Edit: instead another bug, truffle worms don't run away.
Another edit: who decided to add enrage mode for the duke fishron in the 3ds version.
In mobile truffle worms don't move or burrow.

Has anyone else been getting crashes with the Trident(Perhaps other spears as well)? I have crashed several times just by using the Trident. I'm not 100% sure if that is what causes it but every time I have crashed it was using that weapon. This didn't happen to me before the update so I assume it has something to do with the spear glitch fix.(N3DS)

I also noticed that this weird white line appears when using the Trident facing right.
WVW69i2usrYXUKHzlU

[DOUBLEPOST=1454525293,1454524841][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok I'm not sure if it's the trident anymore. I stopped using it but I still keep crashing.

Reactions: Wil
Has anyone else been getting crashes with the Trident(Perhaps other spears as well)? I have crashed several times just by using the Trident. I'm not 100% sure if that is what causes it but every time I have crashed it was using that weapon. This didn't happen to me before the update so I assume it has something to do with the spear glitch fix.(N3DS)

I also noticed that this weird white line appears when using the Trident facing right.
WVW69i2usrYXUKHzlU

[DOUBLEPOST=1454525293,1454524841][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok I'm not sure if it's the trident anymore. I stopped using it but I still keep crashing.
Ok I know this is a random question but is your character based after Sans?

WVW69i2usrYXUKHzlU

Do you have a butterfly in a jar placed? When I had one placed, my game constantly crashed, but after I got rid of it, my game never crashes

We have a date for the NOE deployment: Feb 11th 2016.

Sorry that's later than NOA, but the NOE region deployments are much tricker as there are over 30 territory eShops they need to prep for. Patch contents will be the same as the NOA version.
It may be a bit later than NOA, but its still a date... Now... What to do in between then... Prepare potions!

Sorry that's later than NOA, but the NOE region deployments are much tricker as there are over 30 territory eShops they need to prep for. Patch contents will be the same as the NOA version.
I actually enjoyed having the patch a bit early. It made me feel like an extra "beta tester", giving feedback on how the latest update ran and describing any crashes I may have ran into. Not a single crash on my end, but it's nice to know the game is more stable since launch.

Thank you, I thought it was some sort of glitch c:. I can't seem to beat the twins.... They seem just to over powered.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454534309,1454534020][/DOUBLEPOST]Does the queen bee boss spawn if you use it on the overworld or does it have qoels requirements like the wall of flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom