5-Minute Pencil Drawings by Storm

Do you like my art?

• Total voters
Nice art, especially considering you took only 5 minutes!
Anyways, I have the first request!
I want this guy!
Excession web..png

If that's too hard, can you draw a terra blade scythe? (Terra blade style, but in the form of a scythe.)

@excession
Sorry this took a little longer than expected, i got sidetracked with other stuff to do :l
Nice!
Small bit of constructive criticism here, when you draw humanoid figures, give them a neck and shoulders. Also, whenever I draw, I have the urge to make the waist bigger than the chest, like you did here, but if you look at a person, they are normally the same width/size.
Other than that, it looks great for the short amount of time that it took!
(My drawing of him took at least 3 hours. :D )

How well you think you could do a Zorua?

Well... as a request, maybe a Zorua wearing the Steampunk Goggles on its head (pretty much my avatar but as his pre-evolution)?

Here's a semi-decent reference image for a Zorua.
Zorua_anime_2.png

Damn! I love quick art, it really is a difficult skill, and you have nailed it rather well in a short space of time! Just do lots of practice to develop drawing skill - i.e lots of strange objects, angles and perspectives. Also, find a style. Great pictures have a sort of crude charm - like Picasso or Van Gogh, messy but brilliant.

Draw Skolas, Kell of Kells, Qodron, Vex Gate Lord, Crota, Son of Oryx, or Atheon, Time's Conflux. Whichever is easier for you! .3.

Back
Top Bottom