Items A Few Chests I Think Should Be Craftable

stormconure

Duke Fishron
There are several chests in the game that occur naturally but can't be crafted. It seems like you should be able to craft them. It's not like they're any different from other things of the same type- a living wood chest and a wooden chest have exactly the same function. So why shouldn't the living wood chest be craftable? Same goes for every chest in existance.

Chests

Gold Chest
Recipe: 2 Iron/Lead, 8 Gold/Platinum

Ice Chest
Recipe: 2 Iron/Lead, 8 Ice Blocks @ Ice Machine

Living Wood Chest
Recipe: 2 Iron/Lead, 8 Wood @ Living Loom

Web Covered Chest
Recipe: 1 Wooden Chest, 10 Cobweb

Lihzahrd Chest
Recipe: 2 Iron/Lead, 8 Lihzahrd Brick @ Lihzahrd Furnace

Ivy Chest
Recipe: 1 Wooden Chest, 4 Vines

Skyware Chest
Recipe: 2 Iron/Lead, 8 Sunplate Block @ Sky Mill

Shadow Chest
Recipe: 2 Iron/Lead, 8 Demonite/Crimtane

Water Chest
Recipe: 2 Iron/Lead, 8 Coral

That's it for this suggestion. What do you think?

Last edited:
Ok, I considered that, but what would the recipe be?
Simple! 2 Iron/Lead and 8 vines. Though, chests need wood, so maybe 2 Iron/Lead, 4 vines, and 4 of any type of wood. But that would lead to a new suggestion, make ivy on chests an overlay, so you can put types of wood then ivy over it! Hah, stick with 2 Iron/Lead and 8 vines.

I'm not entirely sure I would class the concept as necessary, but I guess something like this would be nice and useful to have appear in the game. If it's concerning building and sounds neat then sure, why not?

Herm. Not a bad idea. :p
*GASPS*
Btw, support! :dryadhappy:

Here's the first support badge I've ever given!
Qw2Approves.png

Hope this gets added!

Last edited:
Well, Cenx replied to this, so this is gonna seem really redundant...

...but I prefer having the chests as rewards of exploring places, and the normal chests being priority of direct storage. You explore around? You get to collect a cool chest and use it.

Back
Top Bottom