Mobile A list of all bugs found currently [505 GAMES, PLEASE READ!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLucas335

Terrarian
Of all of the months of playing - literally over 250 hours since last update - I have found so many bugs; and I still am doing so! Yesterday I discovered the gem staff spelunkers glitch! 'O5 games, please fix all of them - there are literally hundreds! So, here is a list of all of the bugs I've found so far that I can remember:

-The entry for some dungeons may be made out of stone, dirt and grass
-Living trees (giant trees) root system only has one side made of wood
-Living trees with platforms may not spawn a room
-Underworld houses' platforms are rarely made from wood instead of obsidian
-Statues may be placed on sloped/half blocks
-Floating islands may not spawn with anything other than the house (I.e. A floating sunplate house)
-Two shadow orbs may spawn in one hole (no ebonstone in between)
-Demon/Crimson Alters may spawn in areas smaller than 3X2
-Underground houses may spawn in the ocean
-Ocean may not contain water chests
-Dungeon may spawn too close to the ocean
-Living trees often have a floating, lone block of living wood just under the right side of the uppermost branch

-ALL RANGED AND MAGIC WEAPONS FIRE/CAST AT HALF THEIR INTENDED SPEED (makes Mini/Megashark very weak) MAGIC AND RANGED CLASSES ARE NO LONGER GOOD CHOICES (Golden shower doesn't seem affected, though)
-Melee swords have no cool down, making slow swords such as the breaker blade very powerful
-Ranged melee weapons such as Scourge of the Corruptor or Vampire Knives aren't affected by melee speed. This is not a intended as I can hear the throwing noise play faster
-Some enemies don't spawn such as floaty gross, corruptor, Paladins, clowns(?)
-Golem is very easy to defeat - I did it with Waterbolt and Titanium armour
-All monsters have a chance of spawning with huge velocity
-wisp in a bottle also follows your right virtural joystick(?)
-Can't reforge any new weapons/tools
-I sold a dungeon faction banner for 2 gold
-Doors may randomly get destroyed
-Using gem staffs on multiplayer while another player is using something will emit an insanely bright red light
-lava bats spawn at meteor biomes
-water walking boots protect against fire blocks, as if they were obsidian water walking boots
-nymphs are too common; I found 3 pre-HM within 15 minutes outside a snow biome (may not be a bug - but I think there must be something wrong
-The Hallow spreads through the Jungle
-The entire painting system doesn't work
-The dye for your chestplate doesn't appear when you have a dye on your leggings
-pearlstone bricks spread the hallow (was meant to be removed in 1.2)
-Mushrooms and their vile counterpart drop two mushrooms when cut down
-It's possible to not consume a consumable while still using it. The consumable then becomes incredibly sensitive - any changes may delete the item. You can't craft with them nor put them in chests/safes
-The in-game day and night cycle is slightly too fast (2x, to be precise. Devs may have put this intentionally, though)
-The Lizhard temple door can be blown up, even when it's locked

-Lowered wooden platforms have a pink edge
-obsidian sometimes turns invisible in lava
-Pirate captain drops 5 heads in gore, but no body
-corrupt pot's gore is of the lizahard pot
-some zombies have no animation
-Projectiles that have a particle effect such as Terra Blade come out of alignment when fired horizontal
-rarely, the torch animation plays behind the actual torch, making things look strange
-Boots don't show on mannequins
-NO TITLE MUSIC!!!
-Doent show damage counters properly (crits, player damage e.c.t)
-Item pickup text despawn timer doesn't reset when you pick up an item
-The item tooltip doesn't show if it's a 'Material'
-Tooltips for drills, summoner weapons and the Frost Hydra show incorrect damage & critical strike values
-magma stone and fire gauntlet light up blocks
-The day/night cycle in the title menu is too slow
-The Twins cable connecting them sometimes appears on top of them
-Pumpking's cloak may appear over his head
-Golem sometimes has no eyes
-Golem sometimes has a big yellow plate bolted to it's mouth
-Spider pet's (on walls only) walking animation and standing still animation (none) are inverted, making the spider move its legs when standing still, and it slides to move with no leg movement
-Pygmys don't have a throwing animation

-Brain of Cthulhu doesn't spawn with creepers
-hitting blocks with hammers has no effect
-already written, gem staff red spelunkers glitch
-Grappling hook doesnt update properly sometimes
-boomerangs don't dissapear after you throw them, they just float inside the player that threw them
-Certain acessories don't show up in multiplayer such as wings and climbing claws
-dyes disappear if you are wearing them upon joining a world exept for the head slot
-The sun/moon appear to move faster than the host's sum/moon (sun teleports back, though)

That's all I can think of at the moment. Screenshots may be added for better clarification. 505 Games, please compare this list to the list you cave of the update. IOS users like me are still waiting patiently for the update to fix the rest of these bugs.
More bugs may be added to this list when I find them / remember them. For now, that's all I got.
Feel free to tell me any other bugs to add to this list!

Last edited:
All images for the bugs will go here:
image.jpg

Can't craft a bunch of items from lead such as buckets, pumps ec cetera
Fixed
-nymphs are too common; I found 3 pre-HM within 15 minutes outside a snow biome
Luck
Witch doctor sells Stynger Bolts
Not a bug
Shadow orb (pet) can be controlled slightly up and down
Not a bug
Ranged melee weapons such as Scourge of the Corruptor or Vampire Knives aren't affected by melee speed. This is not a intended as I can hear the throwing noise play faster
Not a bug
A quick wiki search could've proven useful, and i suggest you make use of it in the future.

Last edited:
Not a bug

Fixed

Luck

Not a bug

Not a bug

Not a bug
A quick wiki search could've proven useful, and i suggest you make use of it in the future.
And what are you trying to prove? No, I haven't updated this thread since the last update. I will, soon... With more bugs and removing the fixed ones. There are so many bugs listed there, I'm bound to make a couple of errors.

He's (or whatever gender, I didn't check. $;p) trying to streamline your list. If you're going to make a master list of bugs, it helps to make sure what you're listing are actual bugs. Don't get mad at him for trying to help-- if you're going to call for 505 to look directly in this thread, making sure all the bugs are actually bugs would be the best way to garner support.

I.e., We want this list to be up-to-date, and we're willing to help.

He's (or whatever gender, I didn't check. $;p) trying to streamline your list. If you're going to make a master list of bugs, it helps to make sure what you're listing are actual bugs. Don't get mad at him for trying to help-- if you're going to call for 505 to look directly in this thread, making sure all the bugs are actually bugs would be the best way to garner support.

I.e., We want this list to be up-to-date, and we're willing to help.
Sure, if you want to help, then go for it! No, I'm not getting mad at Azumarill64. I did go on the wiki, for the bugs that I had doubts of. I did go and double check on the wiki just before, then corrected the 'non bugs'. Yes, I will try to keep this list up to date, which involves extensive testing of the game.

The lihzahrd locked door can be blown up
[DOUBLEPOST=1430599922,1430599824][/DOUBLEPOST]Plantera spawn block spawns in when only 1 of the hard mode bosses are defeated

[DOUBLEPOST=1430599922,1430599824][/DOUBLEPOST]Plantera spawn block spawns in when only 1 of the hard mode bosses are defeated
Not a bug, all 3 bosses weren't required until 1.2.3, mobile is either at 1.2.1 or 1.2.2

Thanks for the bug reports! I'll add them to the list.

Not a bug, all 3 bosses weren't required until 1.2.3, mobile is either at 1.2.1 or 1.2.2

Just checked on the wiki and the mobile version is the equivalent to 1.2.1.2.
Well, it would be the equivalent if it weren't for all these bugs! But item-wise, yes, it is 1.2.1.2, as the pumpkin moon is there and it has its own soundtrack (it used to use 'Eclipse')

And what are you trying to prove? No, I haven't updated this thread since the last update. I will, soon... With more bugs and removing the fixed ones. There are so many bugs listed there, I'm bound to make a couple of errors.
the witch doctor can sell stakes too also explosive jack o lantern and candy corn = not a bug

Well first off, they fixed range and magic weapons. (Now I use the minishark for wall of flesh most of the time but yah)

I've just noticed a few bugs while playing and while they are not horrible I would just like to point them out.

-cursed hammers are dropping a stack of 4 band or star power almost every time they are killed

-some pre spawning underground textures( background not wall) are not loading correctly

-npc's(mostly the guide) are just randomly getting stuck in the ground (they fix themselves at night)

-Excalibur, in my opinion, isn't connecting with enemy hit boxes as well as it could

-(not sure if this is intentional or not) water stays in blocks that that have been placed on it
^
Textures of both the water and the block mix

-dayblooms aren't growing at all, they get to the last stage before they bloom and then they never do (I've tried multiple farms and nothing works

-some npc's don't spawn in a house made before they are ready to settle down

That's all I've found so far but still I'm glad you guys are pushing out updates for the mobile version. :)

A few more minor bugs not yet mentioned:

Some vanity item don't work, ie angel halo and capes from traveling merchant

Some pets don't work, ie guinea pig

Since this post was made more than two years ago, a lot of these bugs are outdated. Because of that, I'll close this thread so that it doesn't confuse anyone new that stops by and thinks the items in the first post are relevant.

If anyone has any mobile bugs, be sure to submit them here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

The mobile version is being re-coded from scratch, and a new update will hopefully be out later this year, which may make even more of these bugs non existant. More info here. A lot of the info deals with console, with smaller sections referencing mobile:
The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile
A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom