Story A Scientist's Tale

darthmorf

Treederator
Staff member
Hello there! Welcome to the story of darthmorf, as written by me. I'd like to say thanks to @Pixel for editing, proof reading and pushing me to do this, and to @Samrux for inspiring me with his story, Story of a Paladin.

I'd just like to say, this is not cannon with the stories written for me by @LuciousTPK .

I will be releasing new pages every now and then. But now, onto the first part of the story!

divider.png

Prologue:

- content removed by user -

Next >

Last edited:
Can't wait to get this launched up and active! Please support darthmorf as much as you can, this story is going to be good!

An influx of literature has occurred on these forums and I couldn't be happier. I am glad to see more writers popping up. I shall be tuned in. Someone categorize the TCF Revolution of Writing!

I wonder what I will discover from this device.

*Dies in my hand*

NOOOOOOOOO!

Also, this is well written, I will stay tuned for more parts.
An influx of literature has occurred on these forums and I couldn't be happier. I am glad to see more writers popping up. I shall be tuned in. Someone categorize the TCF Revolution of Writing!
I totally agree, and I'm glad to see more writers, even though I am one of those noobs.
Maybe we should start a mass project...

The thing with mass projects is that often its harder to get things done than on your own, as you all have to agree etc. I am part of an attempted collaboration that really just died after making one issue. But go ahead, it might turn out well.

The thing with mass projects is that often its harder to get things done than on your own, as you all have to agree etc. I am part of an attempted collaboration that really just died after making one issue. But go ahead, it might turn out well.

I had a hilarious idea for one though.

We could make a group conversation, and we take turns writing sections, so one person can literally throw the plot in any direction they want, then everyone else would have to live with it.

The story might end out as a piece of crap, but it would be fun to do.

I had a hilarious idea for one though.

We could make a group conversation, and we take turns writing sections, so one person can literally throw the plot in any direction they want, then everyone else would have to live with it.

The story might end out as a piece of crap, but it would be fun to do.
Ah yes. I've played that game on long car journeys to camping trips etc with my friends. Oh god Roxanne McSexy-Thong and her three small perverted children why!?

It's usually quite fun. I'd be up for it certainly. As long as there is a turn order to prevent hogging, and if you don't post in 2 days you miss your turn or something. But anyway, this isn't the place to discuss it.
6RC26jy.png
jHNNlgS.png

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont say that im working!

That's right, folks, we're coming to the interesting parts! Also, 'morfy, if you want, I'll try edit the story some more than I normally do.

Not right at the moment, 'morfy, but make sure to send me a Steam notification when you're writing the next page up. That way we can work on it from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom