Should this be added?

• Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no idea...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

One Point One

Terrarian
I have had this idea for quite a while and now I will finally share it with you...
My idea is if a slime statue is in the snow/ice biome it will spawn ice slimes (rarely spawns spiked ice slimes)
This would also work in the jungle and spawn jungle slimes (rarely spiked) Lava slimes would be spawned in underworld... In the desert this would spawn sand slimes... It would spawn specific slimes for specific biomes...This could also spawn holdiay slimes at surface and Umbrella slimes while raining at surface...

Another idea is if you paint a slime statue a color (red for example) it will spawn that colored slime regardless of biome (red slime for example)
The spawned slimes can only drop gel like statue spawned blue slimes...
This could spawn green, blue, red, yellow, purple, and black slimes...
This is the end of my suggestion...

I have had this idea for quite a while and now I will finally share it with you...
My idea is if a slime statue is in the snow/ice biome it will spawn ice slimes (rarely spawns spiked ice slimes)
This would also work in the jungle and spawn jungle slimes (rarely spiked) Lava slimes would be spawned in underworld... In the desert this would spawn sand slimes... It would spawn specific slimes for specific biomes...This could also spawn holdiay slimes at surface and Umbrella slimes while raining at surface...

Another idea is if you paint a slime statue a color (red for example) it will spawn that colored slime regardless of biome (red slime for example)
The spawned slimes can only drop gel like statue spawned blue slimes...
This could spawn green, blue, red, yellow, purple, and black slimes...
This is the end of my suggestion...
I like this. You did a
3E0lYuY.gif
On this suggestion. Support.

Back
Top Bottom