Map-Adventure Adventure! Cyrman Remix

Are you interested?

• Total voters

Cyrman

Official Terrarian
onlinelogomaker-090815-2144.png
Adventure! Cyrman Remix is my version of the original Adventure! map by ahamling27. This version comes with a completely revamped map, story and progression. It's been in the works since 1.2.3, having gone through redesigns nearly 5 times, and receiving almost entirely new builds, this will be the ultimate fan version of the map. Estimated release date is January, 2016.

The Inn(has had a small change, but the idea still stands shown here)
Capture 2015-08-29 22_29_15.png

The Church
Capture 2015-08-30 00_05_13.png

The Wizards Tower
Capture 2015-09-07 21_59_53.png

Current stable unreleased version: 0.13
Current released version: TBD
Current map-developer version since last visit: 0.14.2.4
Next version: 0.15/The Cherry Blossom Update

Last edited:
So I have decided to wait for 1.3 before I continue work on this so I don't make something, release it, then have a feature messed up due to any mechanic changes and all that jazz. In the meantime, I will be enjoying Dota 2 v6.84.

Last edited:
So I have decided to wait for 1.3 before I continue work on this so I don't make something, release it, then have a feature messed up due to any mechanic changes all that jazz. In the meantime, I will be enjoying Dota 2 v6.84.
Could you release the map in it's current state at least?

Quick update before 1.3: after seeing Pedguin's stream of 1.3, it seems like the map is going to take even longer to make. There is so much more I can do now, so a lot more of the map is going to be revamped. Est. release date: Turkey Day, 2015

Well the clean install of Windows 10 really helped, it allowed me to restart completely and I'm happier with my builds than before. So many things have been redesigned up to 6 times because I was not happy with what it looked like. I'm hoping to get a complete castle build and the first quest area done. The spawn will be redone completely so it serves as a training area. I also dislike how you get a new armor and set of weapons at the end of a quest/dungeon, I think I'll make it so you have to craft them out of bars you've found around the world and in dungeons and such. We'll see how it goes.

Here is the Inn, redesigned a total of 4 times and may go under another one soon.
Capture 2015-08-29 22_29_15.png

Edit: Totally forgot about the church screen shot. Also Inn did get another update, but I'm too lazy to take a new pic.
Capture 2015-08-30 00_05_13.png

Last edited:
The Wizards Tower is finished after 3 days of work and loads of suggestions I got from Reddit. Work on the castle has began and will take about a week to get it out there. Also I'm looking for people to help me with builds! I need creative talent to help out with stuff such as natural scenery, puzzles and more. PM me for more info if your interested!
Capture 2015-09-07 21_59_53.png

Quick update about what is coming up. I'm working on a massive content teaser currently named the Cherry Blossom update. It's going to have lore, mechanic explanation, and details on a possible open beta. I expect it to be out by this weekend. I'm out.

Is it somehow possible to assist you? Maybe help build or anything like that?
Nothing I really need yet, what I have now just needs fine tuning before I move on to the next part of the map. The most you can do at the moment is just give feedback on what I have posted so far.

That being said, this months CC creation I submitted is part of the new Cherry Blossom Temple village. Right now, it's in the fine tuning stages and almost complete!

yuQ00Td.png

Nothing I really need yet, what I have now just needs fine tuning before I move on to the next part of the map. The most you can do at the moment is just give feedback on what I have posted so far.

That being said, this months CC creation I submitted is part of the new Cherry Blossom Temple village. Right now, it's in the fine tuning stages and almost complete!

yuQ00Td.png

The islands and the buildings look good, but the stone wall on the right island looks a bit too fat compared to the left one. And why dont you use vine ropes on the rocks? I think it would make more sense. But nice detail, i like it.

Back
Top Bottom