Weapons & Equip Ancient Meteor Helmet Implemention

Would you like to see this in 1.3 ?(or later in future?)

• Total voters

CraftedNightmare Here!

Official Terrarian
I noticed a thing between the new and the old Meteor helmet

So I though maybe they could be dropped by Meteor Heads

index.php

Ancient Meteor Helmet'
5 Defense
7% Increased Magic Damage

And have Meteor Heads a 0.09% chance to drop it

(NOTE: The helmet WILL work with the rest of the armor)

If this suggestion interests you, and want everyone to have a look, just save the banner and link the code to it! (credit to Pumpking for the epic banner!)

That's pretty much all for now. Stay Crafty!

EDIT 1: Added Banner, thanks Pumpking!
EDIT 2: Added Poll!
EDIT 3: New banner and better Ancient Meteor Helmet by @SzGamer227

Last edited:
Support. We have ancient everything else, so why ancient meteor? I'll get right to work on the banner.

Good idea :3 fits the other ancient helmets in the game. You could rename the title to "Ancient meteor helmet", since it's much more straightforward.

Looks nice! But ive got some feedback that you can change.
- you can maybe have the original sprites with maybe some cracks or grass/moss on.

Why are you summoning D-Town? All he does is CEO business stuff!

As per the suggestion: Sure! Why not?
I met the real D-Town on a public server before it got taken over by very rude people who were putting up nazi symbols everywhere. After that it went from super popular to some kinda ghost town.

On a side note, this is neat. I never knew so many sets were changed in 1.2. (I started in 1.2.1 so for the longest time I thought mobs with costumes and ravens were normal. XD)

I met the real D-Town on a public server before it got taken over by very rude people who were putting up nazi symbols everywhere. After that it went from super popular to some kinda ghost town.

On a side note, this is neat. I never knew so many sets were changed in 1.2. (I started in 1.2.1 so for the longest time I thought mobs with costumes and ravens were normal. XD)
I hope I never run into those people

Last edited:
Some people seems to be thinking this is a new suggestion, I'd like to confirm that the texture for the Meteor Helmet (the one I'm talking about in the suggestion) was the first one, then in a later update (I think 1.0.6), it was remodelled. Just putting it out there.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419312732][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why are you summoning D-Town? All he does is CEO business stuff!
We can't forget D-Town!
Good idea :3 fits the other ancient helmets in the game. You could rename the title to "Ancient meteor helmet", since it's much more straightforward.
Done!
Happens in life.
As per the suggestion: Sure! Why not?
No reason not to.
th

It's an absolute Must-Have

SUPPORT
peace-sign-of-approval2-png.138222
Well, seems like it would fit with all the other ancient helmets, not bad.
Nice! I really dont see why not! See you in 1.3 meteor helmet!
Support. We have ancient everything else, so why ancient meteor? I'll get right to work on the banner.
Thanks for all the support guys!

Last edited:
Added a poll to go with the suggestion! Might not work/reply on this suggestion until after Christmas, as I'm working on another suggestion (link in my siggy > My suggestions > Enter a realm from which there is no escape!)

Back
Top Bottom