Anime General Discussion

Nah, that's the first one, completely out of the plot.

The second one starts one year after the series' ending and ties up a few knots which were left hanging.

Edit: It's called "The Sealed Card."

Hmm well I guess I should start with my favorite character which is Allen. Something about him is just different than other characters even though he's from a shounen anime. Its like the author was thinking about an idea for a character and thought " Gentleman, bad :red:, innocent, clown, hot enough to make fan girls faint... Holy :red: I've created the best character ever".
Favorite anime include: Durararararararara, Monogatari (overshadows the harem with an outstanding art style), Soul Eater, Ranma 1/2 (manga), Clannad After Story (nothing I've watched so far has been par on the feels level), Kyokai no Kanata, Mekaku City Actors, D Gray Man (manga) and Chunibyo.
Favorite studio SHAFT
Fan of Demo-senpai
That's pretty much it.

Favorite anime? I guess I would have to say Rouroni Kenshin, I remember watching it with my brother when I was really little and it is what got me into anime in general. Bakuman is also high up there along with Nichijou.

-snip to prevent wall o' text-
I have watched both seasons of Chunibyo and I still don't get the appeal. No one I have asked has given me an answer beyond, "KyoAni can do no wrong," so can you explain to me why you like it?

Rurouni Kenshin is one of the best anime I've watched - although the manga is much better because it lacks the crappy "Gainax Ending" the anime has. Also, Kaoru is more badass in the manga.

No one I have asked has given me an answer beyond, "KyoAni can do no wrong,"
I honestly can't bring myself to care at all for Kyoani stuff, personally. Closest I've gotten to caring was Amagi Brilliant Park, and that was just because they had Bonta-kun.
I just wait for them to make more Nichijou or Full Metal Panic, even though those'll probably never happen.

I honestly can't bring myself to care at all for Kyoani stuff, personally. Closest I've gotten to caring was Amagi Brilliant Park, and that was just because they had Bonta-kun.
I just wait for them to make more Nichijou or Full Metal Panic, even though those'll probably never happen.
I personally am not a fan of KyoAni, the only show they made that I liked was Nichijou. I can't get past the fact that all their shows look the same and thanks to the success of K-ON all KyoAni shows will just be new attempts to remake K-ON, for whatever god forsaken reason.

Oh, those guys... "In our next episode of 4Koma The Animated Series 2014..."

I mean, they had a bad start with me since 4Koma fail to amuse me without... Uh... Fail, but then I saw all their anime were just "A group of girls/guys who are in a (club or other such thing) and their crazy everyday life!" It's like Zynganime to me.

So I found this:
VwcZ9Gj.jpg

Nanana's Buried Treasure has Terraria in it.

Welcome to 2013.

I consider that bad publicity. I mean, that scene is the only interesting thing that happened in the four episodes I watched before going "screw this."

Last edited:
That scene distracted me so much. I payed more attention to Terraria than to the "plot" that was happening.

I was hoping to see Nana's Buried Treasure but then I realized it wasn't a hentai anime.

That would have saved the show for me, tho.

I've seen about 3 episodes I think. I saw up to the part where the bad guy gets the dragon staff, but I haven't formed an opinion for the show yet. From what I've seen so far it does seem unnecessarily "fanservice-y" especially in reference to a couple characters, but the main idea about secret dungeon hunting seems interesting.

Sorry to say that the only anime-ish thing I can recall ever enjoying and following is RWBY, which I'm still keeping track of now.

I'm not sure that even counts for anything, though. Or is it just basically anime with training wheels?! Haha!
Omg i love watching RWBY

I don't quite want to check all ten pages, but... Anyone mentioned The Last Unicorn yet?

Anyone ever watched The Last Unicorn?

If you didn't, go find it. If you don't cry at all through the movie, check for a pulse.

I don't quite want to check all ten pages, but... Anyone mentioned The Last Unicorn yet?

Anyone ever watched The Last Unicorn?

If you didn't, go find it. If you don't cry at all through the movie, check for a pulse.
I've heard of it, never had the drive to watch it though. It always seemed to be like Grave of the Fireflies. Sad for the sake of sad.

I'll probably watch it at some point if I have nothing else to watch...so in about 2096. Give or take a few decades.

Back
Top Bottom