Anyone here have QuizUp? Check out my Terraria topic!

SzGamer227

Spazmatism
Hi! If you came here because you have QuizUp, I have something that might interest you!

I've made a Terraria Equipment topic that you might want to check out, and I'd like for you to give it a try!
Terraria Topic Link.png

In all, this Terraria topic has 250 questions to answer, with subjects ranging from armor set bonuses, weapon abilities, enemy and event drops, general knowledge and miscellaneous trivia for you to test your Terraria knowledge with. I put a hefty amount of work into organizing and optimizing and deciding on good trivia questions, and I want that work to pay off as much as possible! (It's not much fun quizzing yourself with questions that you came up with, amirite? :p) I will be adding more questions when I feel up to it, so even if you burn through all of the current questions, you can expect me to update with more! (You will be directed to the topic homepage if you click the image, provided you sign-in to QuizUp. ;))

For anyone who might have come here without knowing what QuizUp is, it's basically a trivia game where you go head-to-head against another person (or a bot if necessary) in a random selection of trivia questions on a given topic. Each game consists of seven questions, and whoever answers more questions (or answers them faster) wins. Nothing much, but you should check it out if you happen to like trivia games!

Anyways, that's about it. Just wanted to get the attention of anyone who might be interested in this. Thank you very much for your time! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom