Items Bacon

rangerofthewest

The Destroyer
WARNING: SEMI-SERIOUS SUGGESTION AHEAD. BRACE FOR IMPACT.

Yes. Bacon. That is my suggestion. I think Terraria is suffering from acute lackofbaconitis. Adding bacon would complete my life and would be awesome. It would give Well Fed for 2 minutes and be used in crafting assorted bacon furniture. In addition, it would have the tooltip: "Bacon is awesome" or something like that. In addition, bacon would give all players in a radius of 10 blocks the aesthetic buff "Drooling" for 8 seconds which causes droplets of drool to fall from their character's mouth

To go with this, I propose the following changes:

Pigron - Has a 66.7% chance to drop 1 - 3 Bacon. Yes. Bacon drops cooked

Pig (New Mob)
wlRrFer.png

(sprites by Chadwick)

Spawns in forest rarely
Has 20 health
Has a 1/300 chance of spawning with wings (flying pig!)
Does not attack
If it has wings, drops 1 - 2 Feathers (40% chance) and 2 - 4 Bacon (70% chance)
If it doesn't have wings, it drops 1 - 4 Bacon (65% chance)
Has a 0.5% chance to drop the Pig banner
index.php
(sprite by nealpd) Has a 0.1% chance to drop the HAMmer (40% hammer power, 14 damage, fast use time, and causes drooling. Suggested by Mathewfizz2)

Sprites are welcome!

You may now resume your normal lives.

Last edited:
Mmm. Bacon.

Maybe the bacon-themed furniture could be crafted at a tentatively named "Meat Masher"?

Perhaps bacon torches could also give off the drooling effect in close proximity (10 or so blocks?), as well as having a bacon-patterned light effect?

Haha! This is a good suggesting, silly but funny! I like it! WE NEED FLYING BACON MAKERS!

I like but how about a hardmode pig replacement in boars? would be better as then they could be aggressive... Seriously boars are scary...
also bacon is awesome... one of the first food producets invented by humans. We had bacon before bronze why is this not in Terraria!

Yes, we need bacon in this game, i really love pigron family, but i could love eat them too <3
Do it, red, look at u head about "YES, WE NEED BACON" :redspin::redmunch:*MUNCH MUNCH*

How about a glitch sky biome that is bacon land where everything is bacon it would be top right of the map and it would have its own mini bosses and enemies maybe even bacon remakes of the normal bosses but are tougher and have bacon based attacks maybe one could be skelebacon. The biome would have a small chance to spawn
And the alternate would be a pizza or other food related biome

Back
Top Bottom