Items Bone Marrow

Fortanono 🌳

Retinazer
Ya know, I just saw @awesomegamer919's thread about crafting Leather with Vertebrae, and one thing struck out: It's not logical. Just doesn't work. I decided that it should be crafted with Tissue Samples, but there are much better things to craft with those items. And then I saw @laurencher's idea of having a different recipe for Crimson worlds. That gave me an idea.

Bone Marrow
Material
Crafted with 5 Vertebrae at a Work Bench.

Now, what can it be used for? Well, my first thought after seeing laurencher's post: The Archaeologist's Hat isn't made with Leather. It's dropped from a rare Zombie enemy in the Jungle known as Doctor Bones. Now, 3 other Zombies drop vanity: The Eskimo and Rain Coat Zombies, and the Groom. All of which can are part of a set. The Tuxedo already has a recipe, so not that. So that leaves the Eskimo and Rain Coat zombies. Then I thought of the yellow bone marrow composed of mostly fat. And the Rain Coat is yellow. Following the trend of Doctor Bones and the Groom, I have a change to make: The Rain Coat Zombie should still drop the Rain Hat with a 5% chance, but the Rain Coat should now be crafted with 15 Bone Marrow. This way, both evil biomes have their own vanity set.

What do you think, guys?

Ya know, I just saw @awesomegamer919's thread about crafting Leather with Vertebrae, and one thing struck out: It's not logical. Just doesn't work. I decided that it should be crafted with Tissue Samples, but there are much better things to craft with those items. And then I saw @laurencher's idea of having a different recipe for Crimson worlds. That gave me an idea.

Bone Marrow
Material
Crafted with 5 Vertebrae at a Work Bench.

Now, what can it be used for? Well, my first thought after seeing laurencher's post: The Archaeologist's Hat isn't made with Leather. It's dropped from a rare Zombie enemy in the Jungle known as Doctor Bones. Now, 3 other Zombies drop vanity: The Eskimo and Rain Coat Zombies, and the Groom. All of which can are part of a set. The Tuxedo already has a recipe, so not that. So that leaves the Eskimo and Rain Coat zombies. Then I thought of the yellow bone marrow composed of mostly fat. And the Rain Coat is yellow. Following the trend of Doctor Bones and the Groom, I have a change to make: The Rain Coat Zombie should still drop the Rain Hat with a 5% chance, but the Rain Coat should now be crafted with 15 Bone Marrow. This way, both evil biomes have their own vanity set.

What do you think, guys?

I don't think that the Bone Marrow should be used to make the coat; it can, however, be used for other things. I support Bone Marrow, but just not being used in this sense.

Hmm... Its a good idea (Not sure how bone marrow would make eskimo clothes though).
Does seem a little like a dupe of my thread (Crafting a different vanity(albeit a new one) was in the OP).

I don't think that the Bone Marrow should be used to make the coat; it can, however, be used for other things. I support Bone Marrow, but just not being used in this sense.
Makes sense. I just feel it's equal. Not very logical, but I feel it's logical enough.
Hmm... Its a good idea (Not sure how bone marrow would make eskimo clothes though).
Does seem a little like a dupe of my thread (Crafting a different vanity(albeit a new one) was in the OP).
I know, but this is specific. And that wasn't really your main idea either.

And it would make the Rain Coat rather than the Eskimo clothes. More logical, but I know it's pushing the line still.

Back
Top Bottom