Waterleaf.png
x1
Trout.png
x1
Stinkfish.png
x1
Double_Cod.png
x1

When used, highlights herbs, dye plants, and strange plants in green. It also gives a 1/2 chance for an extra herb from herbs, and 2/5 chance for an extra strange plant from strange plants. Spelunker potions also no longer highlight herbs, dye plants and strange plants.​

Last edited:
Very nice. Although I don't have a need for this, others do. And that's what matters.

Ok the ingredients are easy to find,also make the probability to get two herbs/strange plants to 2/5 because its like useless doing this potion just to get 1/5 probability to get the two herbs/strange plants,change the ingredients to all the herbs for make it more balanced.

Ok the ingredients are easy to find,also make the probability to get two herbs/strange plants to 2/5 because its like useless doing this potion just to get 1/5 probability to get the two herbs/strange plants,change the ingredients to all the herbs for make it more balanced.
I'll change it to 2/5 and add some fish from more biomes. Now you have to visit the forest, desert, ocean, jungle, and underground.

No support. The Staff of Regrowth serves the purpose of this potion more effectively, and is a more permanent solution to the growing of herbs.

Also, Strange Plants are intentionally rare. This serves to increase the novelty of any exotic dyes received as a reward for presenting them to the Dye Trader NPC.

I would say make them highlighted a bright color with a sparkle to indicate where they are. Green seems a little too plant colored to be distinguishing plants. Other than that, support all the way.

Back
Top Bottom