Pixel Art Bryce's Pixel Art

Bryce's Games

Skeletron Prime
Hello, fellow terrarians! My name is Bryce. I haven't been known to produce the best of sprites, but since I started re-spriting realistic items into pixelated form, I've gained... some skill. Here are some of mine:
Original- gun 1 start.jpg
Pixelated-
gun 1.png

Original-gun 2.jpg
Pixelated-
ak47 blue laminate.png

Original-sword start.png
Pixelated-sword.png

PP-Bizon:
pp bizon.png

Here's one I did with no inspiration:
future gun.png

Me wearing hallowed armor:
hallowed armor.png

Metal detector! (For one of my suggestions):
metal detector.png

Yeah... that's really it so far, but I'll add more soon. I AM taking requests, so just post an image in the comments below and I will create a pixelated version for you.

~Peace

Last edited:
Hey! (I revived your thread! You're welcome!) I am looking for 3 sprites for my suggestion. The suggestion is a forest biome key so I was wondering if you could sprite a Forest key, a forest dungeon chest and yoyo called Nature's throw. Sorry if I sound a bit needy but it would be great if you could do this for me! Thanks!
[DOUBLEPOST=1438268425,1438268402][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW I love your sprites

Hey! (I revived your thread! You're welcome!) I am looking for 3 sprites for my suggestion. The suggestion is a forest biome key so I was wondering if you could sprite a Forest key, a forest dungeon chest and yoyo called Nature's throw. Sorry if I sound a bit needy but it would be great if you could do this for me! Thanks!
[DOUBLEPOST=1438268425,1438268402][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW I love your sprites
Well, thank you very much. I would love to sprite you some things but there's a small chance I can get any spriting done during the summer. I am actually learning to play guitar as well as going out with my friends and family. I forgot to close the requests on this thread. However, I may be able to offer you a character in my terraria story (The demon's seal).
Sorry for the inconvinience.
P.S. Your suggestion is very good, I will go like the post now.

Well, thank you very much. I would love to sprite you some things but there's a small chance I can get any spriting done during the summer. I am actually learning to play guitar as well as going out with my friends and family. I forgot to close the requests on this thread. However, I may be able to offer you a character in my terraria story (The demon's seal).
Sorry for the inconvinience.
P.S. Your suggestion is very good, I will go like the post now.
Thanks for the support! And also you don't need to do any of those except the yoyo and there is also one that I would like you to try and do for me: could you try and put a green slime on top of this
Gel Staff (WIP).png
? It would be brilliant if you could since I find it hard to do a slime. (Its for the gel staff)

Back
Top Bottom