Catventures in TCF - Archived!

Haha, wow, I have this thread Watched since it started, but I forgot to Like it? Go me. I'm a moron. Remedying that now.

Anyway, it's good to hear you're back! I hope you did well on your exams!

One way to work with artist's block is to just... force yourself to draw. Anything. It doesn't have to be important, relevant, or even good, but keeping just a tiny bit of momentum will make it come back more readily than waiting for it go to away by itself. :> Walls fall on their own through entropy and weathering alone, but it'll take a lot longer than if you pick up a hammer and start beating on it!

New Catventures! The wait is over, it's finally out! Gosh, that took way too long..

HIFCVxv.png

It's been three months since my last suggestion thread and no one replied to it. Guess what came into the alert box this morning? "Supportive" criticism.

Sorry for the wait yet again! I think you guys already know why. If not, I made a post about it just in case.

New Catventures! The wait is over, it's finally out! Gosh, that took way too long..

snip

Sorry for the wait yet again! I think you guys already know why. If not, I made a post about it just in case.
Well, one positive side, your thread is bumped to the top again, having more change for others to reply, but yeah, sometimes you can also espect a bit more.

I love the Alert box BTW XD, I also actually hoped the house number matches your user number, or it means something else that I havn't discovered.

Well, one positive side, your thread is bumped to the top again, having more change for others to reply, but yeah, sometimes you can also espect a bit more.

I love the Alert box BTW XD, I also actually hoped the house number matches your user number, or it means something else that I havn't discovered.
that would be cool, but alas, it's Nyantarts is user 111.

Drat. That actually sounds a lot better than the one I had in mind (and it's more relevant to TCF). I'll go ahead and make those changes later.. :dryadnaughty:

Nice comic! Also, what does that house number mean? I also just noticed that it said first on the bottom right of the comment XD

It's a code to something secret. What is it you may ask? Well, it's a secret so nobody knooows. Except me.

Right, and I apologize for the shortness. I had to do something to get an issue in for this series after abandoning it for so long so I spent my entire break last week working on this comic to the fullest. It ended up being a short and simple concept because of the idea I had in mind but it's better than having none for another month or none at all right after promising that I'll be making more. (Don't worry, but like I mentioned previously, as it goes along with the plans for this comic series that the later issues will be more longer (varies) and more diverse but as this comic is fairly new, comic will be short for a short time only but not for long!)

Thought of an idea you might like c:
The other week i got an email from cenx saying that unfortunately they declined my beta tester application
which i sent in october
"well, duh"
Maybe you could make a minicomic about that (with your characters, obviously)
feel free to use all, part or none of this idea c:

Author has decided that they will no longer update this thread or comic and has requested a lock.

Back
Top Bottom