Drawings & Paintings Ceci n'est pas les Sprites des Scironex

Scironex

The Destroyer

O8A8dB4.png

GUESS WHO GOT A DRAWN ART THREAD!

"I did!"

No. No, you didn't. Strawman, get out of here. I got a drawn art thread. It was me.

I will look at requests, but only expect me to rarely accept them. When I do, I may or may not notify you. My refusal also occupies such nebulous realms of confirmation.

If you bother me a lot about your request, you will be denied, ignored and/or scorned.

If you bother me after I've denied you, I will lay a curse upon your family.

Go here for my Colors! gallery!

Click on the thumbnails for full resolution!

{[Mine]}

(3DS paintings)

{[Gifts]}

(Cel drawings)

A birthday gift for @TheQuietBisharp

@Milady Lyndis

{[Requests]}

(3DS paintings)

@ppowersteef

@darthmorf
wNZvXFPs.jpg

@Dr. Spencer Reid

@Pixel

Last edited:
*Brains...requests......

Ahem, In all seriousness, I can see from the first image that it is looking great already. But I wonder what a human in your style looks like.
So, you may suggest it, I would like to see one of me. Or Nageru. Whatever you like more.

index.php
index.php
index.php

Ooh! A shiny new art thread!

Time for a new art of me, I think! If you would.

Just the usual scientist drawing please!

Reference images in my signature.

I beg your pardon?
Well, I had to download the ZIP file containing all images while I want to download only the image, but it looks fixed now

(I'll remove this comment and the comment before soon, Getting off-topic on the first page looks bad)

Well, I had to download the ZIP file containing all images while I want to download only the image, but it looks fixed now

(I'll remove this comment and the comment before soon, Getting off-topic on the first page looks bad)
(OFF-TOPICNESS IS THE BLADE I USE TO BANISH EVIL!)
You should be able to to download an individual image by clicking the gear that appears in the top-right corner of the frame the image appears in.

Ceci n'est pas les Sprites de Scironex*

Couldn't resist to correct the typo in the thread title `:p

Anyways i would like to request my character...
29nynav.png
aube_for_request.png
Crystal_Storm.png

She wears a modified gypsy robe, a magnificient wizard hat and a crimson cape, all dyed in sky blue... I would like to see her wielding a Crystal Storm spellbook.

I wish you good luck with your art thread, i really love your style... `:passionate:

Have a good day!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom