Sprites Charm of Discipline (summoner acessory)

TheSneakyMalteaser

Skeletron Prime
So, summoners have no way of controlling their attacks right?
well,this is my idea to fix that
before we start these are my first ever sprites, so they might not be very good, and the scaling will probably be off, so if they are too small I apologize, (zoom in if you can't see them very well)

Charm of Control.png

Charm of Discipline
acessory
"allows control of minions"
buy price 40 gold
the charm allows you to control your minions, by targeting enemies when you right click.
whenever you are holding a summoning weapon (turrets not included) and right click on an enemy with it while the charm is equipped, a default white cross-hair thing will appear over the enemy you clicked on. all the particular summons that were summoned using the weapon will attack only the enemy selected, but you can't have two targets at once. Once to enemy is dead the cross-hair will disappear.
the accessory can be bought from te witch doctor for 4 gold in the jungle in the day after the Wall of Flesh has been defeated.
the colour of the cross-hair is determined by the dye you have on the slot, but the charm itself isn't shown on the body
Pygmy Charm.png
(the sprite is different like I said before, I'm not very good at spriting)
Pygmy Charm
acessory
"Increases max minion count and allows you to control them"
this is just a tinker of the Pygmy Necklace and the charm of Discipline

Last edited:
Please, make it at least pre-mech... Mechanical Boss fights needs lots of discipline, especially the Prime...

yeah okay I will maybe edit it to be bought from witch doctor at the beginning of hardmode
your right, this mechanic would be really good for boss fights, especially plantera and the mech bosses because the stupid minions attack the wrong thing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom