tAPI Chazm's Miscellaneous Mod

Chazm

Skeletron Prime
Most planned things work as normal. I just need bosses and then I can release into the normal forums.
A preview of some of the items:
Katanis.png
Katanis, for if you don't have a Terra Blade on you:
70 melee damage, use time 15, large reach
Crafted with 3 Cobalt Swords, 2 Mythril Swords, 1 Adamantite Sword, and a Excalibur
Charged Sword.png Charged Sword: a beginners sword to aim for
11 melee damage, use time 21: crafted by 11 Copper Bars and 11 Tin Bars(Will be replaced with Iron in 1.4)
RainbowAssault.png Rainbow Assault: The next inline for the Space Gun set
(Crafting recipe WIP)
45 magic damage, use time 2, mana cost 2
Purified Bar.png Purified Bars!: 1 chlorophyte ore, 2 mushrooms, 10 glowing mushrooms, 3 hallowed bars, 50 stone blocks and 5 crimtane/demonite ore
AwokenHelmet.png
AwokenBreastplate.png
ChazmGreaves.png The Awoken Set (crafting recipe Molten Armor + 15/20/25 Purified Bars)
Risky, but POWERFUL.
Rainbow Sword.png and one of my best sprite works so far.
WIP again, something to do with the Crystal Bosses
Download is below anyways
Alpha V1.1 = added fixes, and new swords. Still no crafting recipes yet.
Alpha V1.2 = Added Purified Bars. DS fires projectiles like normal, Awoken Set craftable
Base = inital release
Alpha V1.3: Added a few miscellaneous swords.
Alpha V1.4: A lot more swords. Will probably add more Ranged, Magic and a Summoner weapon next update, as well as one of the main material bosses, the Possessive Sword!
Updated post. Includes more crafting recipes

Attachments

• Chazm's Miscellaneous Mod.tapi
    275.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Well...
Tbh, the weapon sprites aren't that great, and the armor is basically a reskin of the molten armor.
Since it's still a WIP mod, you should work a but on the sprites (I understand if you are a beginner though). Overall, the mod looks pretty interesting, so keep going.

Well...
Tbh, the weapon sprites aren't that great, and the armor is basically a reskin of the molten armor.
Since it's still a WIP mod, you should work a but on the sprites (I understand if you are a beginner though). Overall, the mod looks pretty interesting, so keep going.
I do :red: sprites.
That's a habit of mine.
Yes, the armor is a recolour just 'cause time constraints. Look forward to the gemmed bosses- I might do new armor for them.

Since the Rainbow Assault should be an upgrade to the space gun (If i got it right), then it should be at least the same size as a Space Gun. I remade the sprite, you can use it if you want
RainbowAssault_Remake.png

Guys, I've got a serious problem for the next set of items I hope to use - otherwise known as the Extreme Debuff series.
Also I've tried to add projectiles which work in Ulterraria but not in this mod.
Here's the error code if you know how to fix it:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "PNova:AscendedVortex" found
at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item( key)
at Terraria.NPC.AddBuff(System.String name, System.Int32 time, System.Boolean quiet = False)
at PNova.Items.AscendedSword.DamageNPC(Terraria.Player owner, Terraria.NPC npc, System.Int32 hitDir, System.Int32& damage, System.Single& knockback, System.Boolean& crit, System.Single& critMult) in \Chazm's Miscellaneous Mod\Items\NPCS\SwordBoss\AscendedSword.cs at line 16
at TAPI.Hooks.Call( ts, t1, t2, t3, t4, t5, t6, t7)
at Terraria.Player+<>c__DisplayClass28.<ItemCheckReal>b__18(Terraria.Item item)
at TAPI.ItemDef.RunEquipMethod(Terraria.Player p, System.Action`1[[Terraria.Item, tAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]] action, System.Boolean onHeldItem = True, System.Boolean armor = True, System.Boolean vanity = True, System.Boolean accessories = True, System.Boolean vanityAcc = True)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheckReal(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheck(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

Guys, I've got a serious problem for the next set of items I hope to use - otherwise known as the Extreme Debuff series.
Also I've tried to add projectiles which work in Ulterraria but not in this mod.
Here's the error code if you know how to fix it:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "PNova:AscendedVortex" found
at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item( key)
at Terraria.NPC.AddBuff(System.String name, System.Int32 time, System.Boolean quiet = False)
at PNova.Items.AscendedSword.DamageNPC(Terraria.Player owner, Terraria.NPC npc, System.Int32 hitDir, System.Int32& damage, System.Single& knockback, System.Boolean& crit, System.Single& critMult) in \Chazm's Miscellaneous Mod\Items\NPCS\SwordBoss\AscendedSword.cs at line 16
at TAPI.Hooks.Call( ts, t1, t2, t3, t4, t5, t6, t7)
at Terraria.Player+<>c__DisplayClass28.<ItemCheckReal>b__18(Terraria.Item item)
at TAPI.ItemDef.RunEquipMethod(Terraria.Player p, System.Action`1[[Terraria.Item, tAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]] action, System.Boolean onHeldItem = True, System.Boolean armor = True, System.Boolean vanity = True, System.Boolean accessories = True, System.Boolean vanityAcc = True)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheckReal(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.ItemCheck(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer(System.Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)
Can I see your code?

Ah, me being dumb as usual.
Had the projectile and buff folders in the wrong area.
Now DScimitar has it's own projectile!

Back
Top Bottom