Drawings & Paintings Cheerio's Avatar Thread!

Cheerio

Queen Slime
Since my other thread went so well, I'm making a new one! (That's sarcasm, by the way.)

Hello one and all, and welcome to Cheerio's newest disaster! -- I mean, what? I have decided that big projects aren't for me. So since I still want to contribute to Terraria Forums, I am opening this thread. The main goal of this thread is to dominate Terraria forums with stylized white avatars. *cough* Sorry, what was that?

As in the past, I will take ten requests at a time. In order for me to complete a request I will need a description or image of you character. Eye color is especially important, since that it the only color on the avatars I will make.

If you want your avatar colored, simply request it, and @Krasunir will be happy to do that for you!

And now, what you've been waiting for: the avatars themselves.

Cheerio.png
Szaila.png
Jetstream Infinity.png
Dreadful man.png
Matsu.png
TheBezixx.png
Freenight.png
Brick Creeper.png
azumarill64.png
Krasunir.png
ppowersteef.png
Treesmasher.png
RoboTTrustworthy.png
Privy.png
Milt69466.png
Artie.png
Shadow_Mantis.png
XenoCat.png
CraftedNightmareHere!.png
Temmie.png
gallantEclipse.png
zeskorion.png
Cryx.png
EpicCriddle.png
TheQuietBisharp.png
Arpiter.png
king40606.png
Vizron.png
Di.png
Myu.png
Rastriavis.png
TheBezixx2.png

And because the hyperlinks de-link everytime I try to add a new one...

Last edited:
I have been summoned by your profile. I will cure your boredom.

Would you mind making me a Halloween avatar? It would be the clothier's red hat with a glowing Jack 'O lantern face on it, possibly with a black background. Thanks!

Last edited:
Could I get a spooky Spinda dressed like this chap?
250px-327Spinda.png
Jack.png
Thank you!

Thanks for all your requests everyone. When I come back from lunch, I will continue drawing. In the meantime, anyone know how to perma-link the images to the profiles so that I don't have to go back and link them everytime I edit the post?

Right click on the image and pick "copy image" instead of "copy image address". It will make you paste the image immediately instead of having to go through with link. If that's what you mean.

Alrighty then...

Could I get:
krasunir shade nofill.png
please? (Eye colour is cyan and mint/turquoise/whatever it is)

If it be not a bother, I'd like this one to be done.
DxfjobP.jpg

Basically, as depicted in the picture, except for the snow.
Eye color is blue.

Wow, your thread is already booming with business. Congrats! And that's some great art indeed! Thanks! Well do you mind if I can request something more?

You could've posted each completed request instead of just editing it in your OP. It will bump your thread(without breaking the rules), and in turn, gain more views for thread. Some probably haven't realized their requests have been finished.

Back
Top Bottom