NPCs & Enemies Chlorofright: A new way to get Chlorophyte

Brick Creeper

Duke Fishron
Hello members of TCF!

Today I bring you my newest suggestion, the Chlorofright! Many beginners have a hard time with Chlorophyte. Either it's finding it or trying to get enough of it. This suggestion is supposed to fix that problem while still making it a challenge to obtain. Once Plantera has been defeated, a new mob will have a chance to spawn in the Underground Jungle, the Chlorofright.
index.php

HP- 580
Damage- 68
Defense- 20
KB resistance- 54

It would use similar AI as the Wraith, hovering near the player. When it gets close to the player it would fire a burst of three Leaf Crystals (similar to the ones shot by Chlorophyte Armor).
Chlorofright Banner- Every 50 kills
Chlorophyte Ore- 100% (10-15)
Chlorophyte Hat- 5%
Defence- 6
Set Bonus- +1 Minion, +10% Minion critical strike chance

I know it's a small suggestion, but I think it would be very helpful for beginners. If you liked this suggestion please comment and remember to leave a like! Thank you! Oh, and thanks to @Milady Lyndis for the sprites!

Last edited:
Interesting idea. Farming for chlorophyte is such a bore, and I've done it at least 6 or 7 times with all my characters (half of which got deleted ;( ) and this will definitely spice it up.

Waiting for clorophyte to grow is really annoying, especially on mobile. This would be a good solution to make getting clorophyte a little bit faster...
Support :3

Long time i didn't threw my sprites on a suggestion... Enjoy :3

output_YRJUJh.gif
This what would look like the Clorofright...

cloro hat.gif
And this is the clorophyte hat... May look a bit off, i'ts my first time i made a "custom" armor piece...

The subject of a mob that drops Chlorophyte is a rather tricky subject. Early game, it would be quite useful to obtain Chlorophyte without having to idle whilst it grows in a farm (or in the world). However, come late game, becomes rather powerful as it makes Shroomite easier to get than the other armor tiers (as I do believe Glowing Mushrooms can be farmed), not to mention that the implementation of a mob that drops Chlorophyte would become obsolete once the Lunar Event is implemented. I'll have to think about giving this support.

Waiting for clorophyte to grow is really annoying, especially on mobile. This would be a good solution to make getting clorophyte a little bit faster...
Support :3

Long time i didn't threw my sprites on a suggestion... Enjoy :3

View attachment 56340 This what would look like the Clorofright...

View attachment 56339 And this is the clorophyte hat... May look a bit off, i'ts my first time i made a "custom" armor piece...
Those look great! Ill add them right away! :D

EDIT: I can't, something's wrong with file extension;(

Back
Top Bottom