Items Cosumable Summoner Minions!

Dakota Spine

Headless Horseman
Hey guys, Dakota here. I have been thinking of some new ideas, and I wanted to share one right now! I introduce consumable Summoner minions!

Basis
In short, consumable Summoner Minions would introduce a new form of fighting with the Summoner class. You can throw special minions out to fight for you. They will take a certain amount of damage, and then die off, possibly dropping to be used again. Some will have a different maximum amount you can have out at once. When that maximum is met, the one that has been out the longest will die, possibly dropping like it usually would. They take damage when in contact that can harm them, the same as you would. But they can evade damage at random intervals, and won't take as much damage. That about covers the basic idea of them. Now, before we get into the different kinds, we need to learn about the Summoner's Table.

And as another note, any class will be able to use them. But using Summoner sets will allow more Minions at once, as well as making them do more damage.

Summoner's Table
The Summoner's Table is actually quite simple. All you need to do is place a Fallen Star on a Workbench. It will then be able to function as a Summoner's Table. This will mean Fallen Stars will be able to be placed on background tiles. They will give off a faint light that changes the same as a Fallen Star's light would appear on the ground.

If you you also have a Glass Bottle on the same workbench, it will function as all three variants! A Workbench, an Alchemical Table, and a Summoner's Table!
Summoner Table.png

Top = Star only
Bottom = Both Star and Bottle

Anyway, let's move onto the minions themselves!

List
(More will be added on later, as this is WIP)
Living Gel
Crafting:
-10 Gel

Made At
:
-Summoner Table

Gives:
-5 Living Gel

Stats:
-Damage: 4
-MOaO(Max Out at Once): 5
-Health: 30

Tiny Hornet
Crafting:
-10 Stingers

Made At:
-Workbench

Gives:
-10 Tiny Hornets

Stats:
-Damage: 7
-MOaO: 5
-Health: 65
-May inflict Poison

Nano Bots
Crafting:
-10 Nanites

Made At:

-Mithril/Orichalcum Anvil

Gives:
-5 Nano Bots

Stats:
-Damage: 27
-Health: 350
-MOaO: 5

Closing
That is about it! More minions will be added in the future. But for now, I hope you guys enjoy the idea! Thanks for reading. Dakota, out.

Last edited:
why not? it seems like a fitting idea? are the baby hornet/baby slimes the same one in the summoner staff? because those are it's official names.

This really seems quite interesting. However with the way summons currently work, I don't know whether you could give them something that acts as Health Points. They are currently registered as Projectiles, which means they have different values saved to them, and different rules apply to them, than to normal npcs.

Back
Top Bottom