15% increased movement speed - set bonus
Shadow Helmet -> Shadow Hood
Shadow Scalemail -> Shadow Shirt
Shadow Greaves -> Shadow Pants
Reason: Just feels a lot faster than wearing metals

Crimson Armor set now grants
+19 defense
7% increased damage
Greatly increases life regen (Gets reset by knockback or by moving)

Hardmode Revival

Mirage Armor
+45 defense
35% increased attack speed
10% Increased critical strike chance
20% increased movement speed
+10% chance to dodge
+5% increased movement speed
Crafting: Shadow armor set and 15 Ectoplasm @ Hardmode anvil

Death Armor
+57 defense
30% increased damage
15% increased critical strike chance
Each enemy will produce 2-3 pulses (each pulse takes away one hp from the enemy) per second that travel to the player (does not restrict enemies from regenerating)
Affects all enemies in an 5 block radius
Does not affect critters
It affects every enemy player in team multiplayer
Crafting: Crimson Armor, and 15 ectoplasm @ Harmode anvil

Last edited:
I would like to say that I am fine with the current shadow and crimson armor sets and I don't want to see them be changed. On to the hardmode revival, there is no need to revive the armor sets. Hey, lets revive wood armor for no reason and make it powerful. Its a hood idea, but doesn't work

I would like to say that I am fine with the current shadow and crimson armor sets and I don't want to see them be changed. On to the hardmode revival, there is no need to revive the armor sets. Hey, lets revive wood armor for no reason and make it powerful. Its a hood idea, but doesn't work
Don't tempt me, I'm ridiculous enough to do so.
Wood armor has no symbolic meaning or any sort of mythology type crap with them.

But Shadow Armor is currently inferior to Crimson, I mean would it really hurt to take away melee from its bonuses?
I wanted it revived Because it was my (our) first badass armor ever equipped, That was the first armor i ever had with a unique set bonus

Ninja'd

But Shadow Armor is currently inferior to Crimson, I mean would it really hurt to take away melee from its bonuses?
I wanted it revived Because it was my (our) first badass armor ever equipped, That was the first armor i ever had with a unique set bonus

Ninja'd
Same with me, I was on a corruption world and I loved the Shadow armor. Will it still keep the afterimage though?

:foreveralone:
Why do we not have that?

Same with me, I was on a corruption world and I loved the Shadow armor. Will it still keep the afterimage though?

Why do we not have that?

Yes, since the only the thing changed is the melee attack speed part in each piece. The set bonus is still the same.

Anyone? Comment section? Anything? :foreveralone:

From the sectional rules: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/player-suggestions-rules-guidelines.294/
  • A member may bump their own threads under the condition that there is a significant amount of information being added to the suggestion and a reasonable amount of time has pasted since their last post. Bumping with little to no new information or for the purpose of raising a thread to the top of a section is strongly discouraged.
It had ONLY been an hour since the previous post. Please don't bump needlessly. :(

Ninja'd
Ok I do agree with taking the melee away, but really nothing else is needed. I like 19 defense on shadow armor. Also the revivals are different in tiering. Shadow and crimtane are basically the same tier. I suggest that you edit it so that they are more equal. Overall, 70% support

Edit-dont rename the armor I like it the way it is

Last edited:
I have to agree with you... However if anything, crimson armor needs to be nerfed. It's life regen is ridiculous.

....that's exactly how it is in the game. its properties are the same as normal regen, except it makes those orbs visually fly into your when you regain a health. unless you totally changed the way that crimson armor heals you and didn't say in the OP.

That's the best thing I've got, since I did buff shadow

Instead of making the crimson set bonus useless while fighting why not just reduce the strength of the regen. Agreed with making shadow armor on par. It's ridiculous that new ores armors and weapons are better just because of novelty, what was the point of that and not buffing old content. Devs, I am disappoint.

Back
Top Bottom