Skeletron Prime
vwRhVmo.png

Version 0.0.2 is out!
Downloads at the bottom :D

Change log:
Added Zapinator
Added Rainbow
Added Master Sword

Welcome to Crossover: X! A standalone mod that I will be working on! This is the "definitive version" of the previous Crossover Pack. We decided to move this over due to tAPI going kaput.

First steps will be to slowly and painfully port all of the items over.

Here are the details.

- There will be weekly updates with 1-3 items per round
- It will be completely built in tModLoader
- It will be the best mod around! (Hopefully)

Master Sword
(Broken Hero Sword, 55 Cobalt Bars, & 60 Iron Bars @ Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil)
185 Melee Damage
Zapinator
20 silver bars at any anvil
Rainbow
10 emeralds, 10 rubies, 10 sapphires, 20 hallowed bars, 1 broken hero's sword @ a Mythril Anvil

Here is a video of v0.0.2!

The Team so far :)
@_Mish

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 1.27.31 pm.png
@TerrorPenguin ~ Main Spriter

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 1.24.07 pm.png
@Codiferus ~ Manager and Main Spriter

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 1.28.25 pm.png
@Wilson ~ General Swag Lord

Cap3ture.PNG

@Theo ~ Supportive dude

2.PNG

@CraftedNightmare Here! ~Been there for me since the beginning!

3.PNG

@Axios ~ A great friend :)

Download
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5vrnm9fvbzlbnm5/AACh7QthKFtD8og_kEyolxVWa?dl=0

Thanks guys for all your support!

_Mish​

Last edited:
FINALLY!!! ...Almost
[DOUBLEPOST=1439772940,1439772686][/DOUBLEPOST]When you said...

Are you asking for a dev to remake the logo? (Because I can get on that if you want, unless of course you or LameCube wants to make it.)
Hmmm! Well, I wasnt originally asking for a remake, I just thought I did a :red:ty job of photoshop xD

Im going to change the name of the mod by the way, CROSSOVER: X

If you would like to have a crack at the new logo with an X behind it, that would be pretty cool! I dont know if @LameCube is still around tho. It would be nice if he could do it :)

How about this, I will message him now. If i dont get a reply in 3 days you can have a go! Sounds good? Thanks so much for your offer :)

Hmmm!
How about this, I will message him now. If i dont get a reply in 3 days you can have a go! Sounds good? Thanks so much for your offer :)

Sounds good to me.
(I'm just so ready for the update, I want to do anything I can to speed up the process.)

What are you doing with your mod? I have my hands pretty full, but just give me a background of what it is. I might join :)
its a Kingdom Hearts mod
it has NPCs like Roxas, Marluxia, Larxene, Xion, and many weapons in it as well as a new biome
[DOUBLEPOST=1439776014,1439775750][/DOUBLEPOST]But hey its completely up to you if you would like to join
i have school soon, and i wont have much time do to the fact i have Violin Practice afterwards
i really need Help xD

its a Kingdom Hearts mod
it has NPCs like Roxas, Marluxia, Larxene, Xion, and many weapons in it as well as a new biome
[DOUBLEPOST=1439776014,1439775750][/DOUBLEPOST]But hey its completely up to you if you would like to join
i have school soon, and i wont have much time do to the fact i have Violin Practice afterwards
i really need Help xD
Haha no worries :)

Back
Top Bottom