NPCs & Enemies Cthulhu Boss for after Moon Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchas2dogs

Terrarian
I hope this is the right place to put this, but if not.. Sorry! But I was thinking that after you fight Moon Lord he drops some sort of boss summoning item which summons a boss called Cthulhu, If you defeat the main boss, an enhanced Brain of Cthulhu and the Twins pop out of their respected areas? The Brain being enhanced for hardmode difficulty and the twins maybe staying the same? I know this sounds stupid, but I want to hear peoples thoughts about this! :happy:

Guys seriously stop suggesting this.

The moon lord is Cthulu's brother.

Cthulu is dead. He lost both of his eyes, and his brain.

But what if you can revive him? What if it is more like a choice between fighting Cthulhu or Moon lord, which depends on your choice at the lunatic cultist. I'm just portraying my idea, and I doubt it would even be thought of by the dev's! :joy:

The Moon Lord IS Cthulhu, the dev team just won't admit it. This is why his name is "Moon Lord". It's... it's like a kind of... spiritual avoidance of not-really-existing copyright infringement?

Exactly. WAIT WHERE THE HECK IS HIS FOURTH EYE!?
He had 5 eyes and now has one left.
But wheres the 4th missing?
Theres the EoC, The Twins (Cyborg Bro's of EoC, that is way too realistic to be metal and paint.) and then theres the missing one. The True Eye of Cthulus are the eyes you shoot at due to coming from the hands too, and the core is the only eye the hands have, so wheres the fourth?
Dun dun DUUUUUN!

There is irrefutable evidence that the Moon Lord is undoubtedly Cthulhu.

Hover your cursor over one of his disembodied eyes after "killing" them, when they're flying around on their own.

They're called True Eyes of Cthulhu.

True. Eyes. Of. Cth-ul-hu.

Because the Moon Lord is Cthulhu and those are his eyes.

Done.

RIP.

Case closed. :cool:

And may we never have to see a "Cthulhu final boss" suggestion ever again.

I doubt Cthulhu is dead (I mean, he's Cthulhu :p), but he's probably never going to appear in Terraria. Maybe as the final boss in Terraria 2 or a an appearance in Otherworld though.

To quote Loki in the rules for the suggestion section of the forum.
Do not create any suggestions for a final, whole, or complete Cthulhu boss. The developers are well aware of the desire a portion of the community has for this idea and no further feedback on the matter is necessary for now. Suggestions related to existing and new disembodied parts of Cthulhu are unaffected by this policy and still allowed.

Threads regarding a Cthulhu boss are very much against the rules. As such this thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom