NPCs & Enemies Cthulhu

drain.

Terrarian
cthulhu-png.122826

Cthulhu
HP:
20 (will decrease in health, but never die.)
Damage: 5
Defense: 5
AI Type: Jellyfish
-----
It spawns in a slightly lower rate at which Jellyfish spawn, in the same places, too. He just swims like a normal jellyfish, without a care in the world.
It's also neutral, so it doesn't attack you if you don't attack it.
-----
"HP: 20 (will decrease in health, but never die.)
No weapons can kill the almighty lord Cthulhu.

That's why you use a butterfly net.

Cthulhu in a Jar
chululuinajar-png.123928

You get this like how you get other Jellyfish jars, one water bottle and one Cthulhu, that simple.​

Last edited:
I loved this suggestion back on TO.
Since caught jellyfish are treated as bait, what would be Cthulhu bait power?
Also, since Jellyfish bowls glow, maybe Cthulhu in a Jar should have the color cycle of demon torches?

While this is clever, it would really only serve as a slap in the face if he were to be put in like this. Trust me, I don't want him in as a boss or something, but I think it would be best if he wasn't included all-together.

Regardless, this is still an interesting take.

I don't know if the mods will know what to do with this as...technically they said all cuthulu suggestions are not allowed
Beep- wrong. In the rules it say no Cthulhu BOSSES.
  • Do not create any suggestions for a final, whole, or complete Cthulhu boss. The developers are well aware of the desire a portion of the community has for this idea and no further feedback on the matter is necessary for now. Suggestions related to existing and new disembodied parts of Cthulhu are unaffected by this policy and still allowed.

But I like this. Just something small and collectable.

Didn't this thread get locked on TO?
On topic: this is a great idea and I would love to see this idea implemented.

Back
Top Bottom