Cyndal's WIP Builds

Cyndal

Terrarian
Here are some of my builds. I hope you like them `:)
[NOTE: Everything was built in-game with no mods, inventory editors, or world editors]

Capture 2015-07-11 21_37_31.png

^^^ This is my finished beach resort and access to my furthest west hellivator.

Capture 2015-07-10 20_15_43 copy.jpg

^^^ This is my WIP castle, with a greenhouse and potting shed to the west, and a custom living tree (not done yet).

Capture 2015-07-06 23_15_45.png

^^^ Close-up of greenhouse and potting shed. I will eventually start growing herbs for potions.

Capture 2015-07-11 21_51_21.png

^^^ Mostly finished wizard tower.

Capture 2015-07-11 21_52_04.png

^^^ Banquet room inside the castle.

2015-07-10_00002.jpg
^^^ Newly-built WIP marble gallery in the sky. Nice little fishing spot with hallow colored water. Unfortunately, the trees in this screenshot won't grow because there aren't 32 blocks above the grass. I'm thinking of replacements. The top levels will be an art gallery and a place to showcase my costumes and armor.

My plans include finishing each room in my castle, finishing my living wood tree, finishing my marble gallery in the sky, and start a build in the jungle.
What do you guys think? Constructive criticism appreciated. `:happy:

Last edited:
Hells yas. `:D

And I have an idea for the tree planters in the marble sky gallery. Remove the blocks above the tree so it can grow, and once it's grown replace the blocks. Does this sound like it will work? I haven't had much experience building with trees, just farming them.

I love the marble gallery, I always have problems when I want trees in closed spaces, if only terraria had craftable bushes or big plants. Imagine the diversity of plants they can add iin the game. :dryadpassionate:

If you have living wood and living leaf wand, you can use that to create your own trees from wood.

Might want to raise those tree platform up though, since you won't be able to pass through living wood blocks. Or you can just build them using the wall blocks instead.

Last edited:
I've started making customized apartments for my NPCs, but I will try the living wood and leaves if I can't grow the trees after removing the blocks above it. `:happy:

View attachment 63725
Working more on my NPC housing underground bunker. New rooms for the mechanic and the party girl. I'm planning on making a transporter pad room above the angler so I can quickly get to the fishing areas I need based on the quest fish.

Lookin' good!

I like the guide's room.. simple and cozy

I would use Gemspark for the red cross doe... just preference.

I like the idea. I'll try gemspark for the cross and see how it looks. Thanks for the suggestion!

EDIT: I tried it and loved it! I will keep the gemspark wall as the cross. I guess I didn't try that before because I was worried it would have those single pixel borders, but it turned out seamless. Thank you for the idea, @Parpul `:happy:

Last edited:
I really like the bunker and wizard's tower. The banquet hall is very nice too, love it.
What blocks are used in party girl's room, painted granite?

I really like the bunker and wizard's tower. The banquet hall is very nice too, love it.
What blocks are used in party girl's room, painted granite?

The party girl's room is actually the new crystal blocks and crystal block walls, unpainted. I love the effect they give when the room is lighted with disco lights and rainbow torches. `:D

I've been jumping around from project to project, not really staying on one thing for too long. [I blame my ADHD, lol] One of the updates I'm testing is using trap doors for my castle's outermost towers. I kind of wish trap doors were 3 blocks wide instead of two, since I'm a stickler for symmetry and a 3 block-wide trap door would fit perfectly on my towers. Not sure how I feel about the newer tower style yet, so it may change again.
Updated tower on left, original tower on right.
towers.png

I wasn't satisfied with my greenhouse, so I went and leveled it to put up a new one. This one is roughly modeled after a real place, the greenhouse at Gripsholm Castle. Not sure why the glass walls are glitchy in some spots. Oh well.

I haven't started the potting shed yet, but that will have an upgraded look as well. Let me know what you think `:D

Capture 2015-07-18 15_34_25.png

Here are some of my builds. I hope you like them `:)
[NOTE: Everything was built in-game with no mods, inventory editors, or world editors]

View attachment 62514
^^^ This is my finished beach resort and access to my furthest west hellivator.

View attachment 62515
^^^ This is my WIP castle, with a greenhouse and potting shed to the west, and a custom living tree (not done yet).

View attachment 62516
^^^ Close-up of greenhouse and potting shed. I will eventually start growing herbs for potions.

View attachment 62517
^^^ Mostly finished wizard tower.

View attachment 62518
^^^ Banquet room inside the castle.

View attachment 62519 ^^^ Newly-built WIP marble gallery in the sky. Nice little fishing spot with hallow colored water. Unfortunately, the trees in this screenshot won't grow because there aren't 32 blocks above the grass. I'm thinking of replacements. The top levels will be an art gallery and a place to showcase my costumes and armor.

My plans include finishing each room in my castle, finishing my living wood tree, finishing my marble gallery in the sky, and start a build in the jungle.
What do you guys think? Constructive criticism appreciated. `:happy:

Wow, that looks amazing! My builds are just wooden boxes with slight intricate details.

Wow, that looks amazing! My builds are just wooden boxes with slight intricate details.

Thank you! I started out with plain stone boxes with no detail. I found that after a while, I wanted to upgrade, and my builds got better the more I did.`;)

Thank you! I started out with plain stone boxes with no detail. I found that after a while, I wanted to upgrade, and my builds got better the more I did.`;)

I feel that vibe of needing an upgrade too, but when I try to make an upgrade, it just looks really bad.

Back
Top Bottom