Pixel Art Derpo's Sprite Shop

How was my service? Please choose all that apply.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Derpo's Sprite Shop, this is a thread where you can request sprites, and I'll make them for you. But first, you'll probably want to see some of my work. Well, Here you go.

I'm best at weapons, and if you can provide a reference picture, that would be
fantastic.

Requests will be on hold for a while, as I am now currently working on sprites for a mod.

PLEASE REQUEST ONLY ONE THING AT A TIME. NO LISTS PLEASE.

I also do not make banners.

Edit: I WILL NO LONGER BE DOING APPROVAL BADGES OR LOGOS OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT. IF THAT'S WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR, PLEASE GO ELSEWHERE!

Edit2: The disappointing amount of negativity in the polls was discouraging me. So the polls are now closed.

These are kinda outdated, and It's quite a chore to update them. So at the end of the thread is my entire sprite page.

Armor
All armor.png

Bosses
All bosses.png

Creatures
All creatures.png

Furniture
All Furniture.png

Weapons
All weapons.png

Bunny armor
Bunny amor.png

And my full sprite page, which contains all of my current sprites. Any sprites you see from other games/terraria are there because I like recreating sprites to see how close I can get to the original. Click to enlarge.
Desmond and his bunny Dave bigger.png

This spoiler is where I will put all completed requests.
Guinea pig sword and greatsword - @Joe
Guinea pig greatsword.png
Guinea pig sword (pig hilt).png

Holy Dragon's Bane - @DarkDragonVG
Holy Dragons Bane.png

Broken Test tube of approval - @darthmorf
test tube of disapproval pixel.png

Giant Laser gun - @darthmorf
Darthmorph Laser.png

Phoenix gun blade - @LuciousTPK
Pheonix Gun Blade.png

Terraria Knowledge - @Pixel
Terraria Knowledge.png

Order of Bacon - @Pixel
Order of Bacon.png

Slime Rifle - @GeneralHelp
Slime Rifle.png

AWP Sniper rifle - @Cubity_First
The AWPer hand.png

Cyan Saxaphone Fish - @Wisp
4CA35FD7B359CF6DABBD70712C45B229B30A932F

So start sending in requests!

Last edited:
Any ideas on what would "suit" me? :p
Uhhh...no...you don't have to request anything, this thread is just here if you need a sprite made. For example, if you made a suggestion and you need a sprite for it, but don't have any experience, then you can come to me for help.

Last edited:
Maybe a sword that looks like a guinea pig...kinda like the minishark but a sword and a guinea pig...if it is too hard I can make it a bit more simple :)

I'd like a giant laser gun worthy of a mad scientist, if you'd be so kind?

Would you be interested in a partnership with my banner workshop? I.e. when people request me to make a thread that doesn't have sprites, I'll direct them here.

I'd like a giant laser gun worthy of a mad scientist, if you'd be so kind?

Would you be interested in a partnership with my banner workshop? I.e. when people request me to make a thread that doesn't have sprites, I'll direct them here.
Sure, go ahead. :)
Oh, and yeah, I'll make a giant freakin' laser gun.

Also, would you do this for me as well?
This, but smashed. Don't forget the letters littered around it as well. I'll have the first seal of DISapproval!
test tube of approval pixel.png

Wow, this is incredible. I particularly like the furniture and weapons. Could you possibly do a sprited logo saying 'Terraria Knowledge' with a highly-detailed Terraria tree, much like darth's test tube of approval. Thanks.

lol i love weapons! :D could i get a weapon the is used with melee and like a gun (gunblade kinda lol) and have it phoenix themed :D thank you!

Wow, this is incredible. I particularly like the furniture and weapons. Could you possibly do a sprited logo saying 'Terraria Knowledge' with a highly-detailed Terraria tree, much like darth's test tube of approval. Thanks.
I don't know how 'highly detailed' I'll be able to make it, I might just go with a regular terraria tree if that's okay.
lol i love weapons! :D could i get a weapon the is used with melee and like a gun (gunblade kinda lol) and have it phoenix themed :D thank you!
Sure, I don't know when I can get it to you though. I have a lot more requests than I thought I'd get, and I got schoolwork. But I'll try to get it done as fast as possible.

I don't know how 'highly detailed' I'll be able to make it, I might just go with a regular terraria tree if that's okay.

Sure, I don't know when I can get it to you though. I have a lot more requests than I thought I'd get, and I got schoolwork. But I'll try to get it done as fast as possible.
It's OK. Just think about darth's request, make it look like that, I guess.

Also, if you could do a similar thing with a background bacon strip and the words, 'Order of Bacon' that would be very nice of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom