NPCs & Enemies Desmond, the Moon Bear!

What is your opinion? Yes, No, or is it ok, but still needs something?

• Total voters

Redstonetam15

Eater of Worlds
(Currently WIP)
Hello fellow Terrarians, I have come with FINALLY, a good suggestion. Now I willintroduce, this guy!
th

Yeah, that guy! And since he's a "Moon Bear," you guessed it, yup, I'm suggesting that he should be in the Lunar Moon Event. He will be a miniboss.
Desmond will look like a brown bear standing on two feet. He will also wear a space helmet. Now, to the stats. (Btw I want to call it just a "Moon Bear")
Sprite:
index.php

HP:1500
Phase 1 Contact Damage: 50, Phase 2 Contact Damage: 70, Projectile Damage: 35.
Defense: 40
Phase 1 Speed: Like a snail, Phase 2 Speed: Fast

Time to explain the Phases.
He starts with Phase 1 (Duh.) But when he gets to 500 HP, he turns into a skelly bear, and his space helmet comes off and into his paw. He also starts throwing it. This is Phase 2. Drop time!

Drops:
Space Helm: Accessory that gives longer breath and protects against the Lunar Boss better. 7.99%
Fur: 10%. Hung on a wall.
Bear Nose: Vanity Item. 5%
5-10 Gold Coins. 100%
Space Meat. 1% summons a mount Moon Bear.
Mount Sprite:
index.php

So, this is it, and I hope you like it!

Last edited:
I have come with FINALLY, a good suggestion.

So... its a good suggestion because... why? I thought you'd learned from the dozen something other threads you've made that making suggestions with little to no information was a bad idea. If someone new comes along and posts a thread like this, thats fine. But you've made a lot of other threads like this and still haven't learned.
Now, to the stats.
And you end the suggestion with this. It isn't followed by any stats or information, nothing at all.

So... its a good suggestion because... why? I thought you'd learned from the dozen something other threads you've made that making suggestions with little to no information was a bad idea. If someone new comes along and posts a thread like this, thats fine. But you've made a lot of other threads like this and still haven't learned.

And you end the suggestion with this. It isn't followed by any stats or information, nothing at all.

I think it's a good idea, but where are the stats.
Its still a WIP, duh, I'm not that dumb. :redspin::confused:It also says it in the title.

Last edited:
You might want to label your work as a Work in Progress if you are going to refute every critique with "its a WIP"

Not in the OP; people are normally going to respond based on what they read in your first post, not your later responses.

Back
Top Bottom