Weapons & Equip Hades Diving Gear

Beezwax&Nectar

The Destroyer
Here is a fairly simple Idea for a new tinker for an accessory.

Hades diving gear
_request__hades_diving_gear_by_minitehhedgehog-d9adgve.png Thanks to @Coldshot Boostar for the sprite!
-Hades diving gear simply combines the effects of Lava waders and Arctic Diving Gear.

And, since the water walking boots are just impossible to find, you should be able to get them from golden crates. Making it so that they're still rare, but you won't have to rely on rng from water chests to get them. And also remove them from water chests, so players don't get angry about how they could have just fished it up anyways.

Last edited:
I like the idea of the Hade's Diving gear as it combines two exceptionally useful accessories that you tend to use if you get them. Although I don't like the second one as it seems to only downgrade the celestial shell except for the glowing in water and walking on liquids and some lava proofing along with the fact that the Hade's diving gear is sort of prehardmode and having the extra stuff doesn't really help people who are that far into hard mode. Support for Hade's diving gear! Good suggestion!

Welcome to the Diving gear expansion thread! This thread is about various tinkers to the diving gear that I believe would make it a valid accessory in most of pre hardmode to early hardmode

Hades diving gear
-Hades diving gear is simply combines the effects of Lava waders and Arctic Diving Gear.

However, I feel that the lava charm should be found in shadow chests sometimes along with the weapons contained in there

And, since the water walking boots are just impossible to find, you should be able to get them from golden crates. Making it so that they're still rare, but you won't have to rely on rng from water chests to get them.

Yeah, I didn't really like celestial diving gear either, I think I'll just remove it and the nerf to the shell.

I really like these changes you added! Would make getting water boots a lot less tedious. Whenever my friend and I do a lets play only my friend will get Water Walking boots, in the whole large world :/ We normally find at least two lava charms but adding them to Shadow chests would be good if it was a 50% something chance mabye 25%

Back
Top Bottom