Blocks & Decoration DNA Manipulation Chamber [Skin, gender, and eye color changer]

Lyra

Skeletron
Note: This is an import of my thread from the Terraria Online forums.

So an idea came to me:
Currently, you can change everything about your character's appearances after you create them except for their skin, eye color, name, and gender. This is my solution.

DNA Manipulation Chamber
uRKGBX7.png

4 blocks tall, 3 wide.
Sold by the Cyborg
Bought for 10 Gold.
Allows the player to change their skin, name, and eye color, as well as their gender.
'Dihydrogen Nonsense Array'

Did you know the coloring is taken from the robotic parts of the Cyborg? It's awful, isn't it?

Please post feedback below, or just like if you're lazy and don't want to be useful.

Last edited:
Note: This is an import of my thread from the Terraria Online forums.

So an idea came to me:
Currently, you can change everything about your character's appearances after you create them except for their skin, eye color, and gender. This is my solution.

DNA Manipulation Chamber
msEqGJ2.png

4 blocks tall, 3 wide.
Sold by the Cyborg
Bought for 10 Gold.
Allows the player to change their skin and eye color, as well as their gender.
'No flies allowed' (If you don't get this, shame on you.)

That's about it. Please add feedback below, it would be very helpful, or just like if you're lazy and don't want to type.
I like the idea of this.

Don't really see why not, but I'd probably just buy a bunch of those for decoration. Support.

Don't really see why not, but I'd probably just buy a bunch of those for decoration. Support.
The sprite was based off of this thing
Apex_Life_Support_Pod.png

from Starbound. The sprite is rather old, and nowhere near the quality of the one above. I'll probably end up redoing it.

Good job, this also gives the cyborg more things to sell! This seems like the best way to go about changing skin and whatnot.
Support Badge.png

Might as well bump this; a grand total of one of these features was added in 1.2, namely a gender-swap potion, but it's still impossible to change the rest of the stuff.

it's a really nice idea, we can already change these parameters but we need a inventory/player editor, so if it's added i would use it every when!

Back
Top Bottom