Draw my thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
S7JpK19.png

Draw A Derpy Slime
( looking at you @RainbowDrago )

I don't visit the forums for a whole day, and suddenly the thread explodes...
Preview

lol jk.
Now we're only missing Suweeka, Crowno and some of the other high-ranking artists on here to join in the fun~

On another note, I have absolutely no idea what a Spamzilla is, so you get a 'zilla spamming some random forum, Idk. What could it beee?? :V
Forum game - 12.png

Next person, draw pluto being an uninvited guest for the planet party.

View attachment 26168 Draw me a drunk flying pig.

First of all, this looks legitimately amazing!

I don't visit the forums for a whole day, and suddenly the thread explodes...
Preview

lol jk.
Now we're only missing Suweeka, Crowno and some of the other high-ranking artists on here to join in the fun~

On another note, I have absolutely no idea what a Spamzilla is, so you get a 'zilla spamming some random forum, Idk. What could it beee?? :V
View attachment 26251

Next person, draw pluto being an uninvited guest for the planet party.

Secondly...

Now we're only missing Suweeka, Crowno and some of the other high-ranking artists on here to join in the fun~.

High-ranking artists, huh?! Well, in case you've missed it - you've got me A(justifiably)KA the most skilled artist eva by far joining the party! And I mean, such artistic awesomeness should sate anybody for a lifetime! Jeez Szai, sehr greedy...

View attachment 26295

Poor Pluto. (Uranus's hat is on sideways because it's ring is sideways I'm funny)

Draw a war scene, except everyone has nerf guns and wooden hobbyhorses instead of guns and cavalry.

And finally... ask and you shalt receive!

c3OzaLe.png

In their younger days, "#1 Pimpminer" Cole engages "The Mad Midget" @eaterofeaterofworlds in a 'fair' fight!

(Now even with shading. Omg, next level ground-breaking art techniques in tha house!)

Edit: Yo next poster, draw a wooden hammer; displeased with its place in life!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom